Do you hate good looking people or do you envy them?
RenBean RenBean 31-35, F 17 Answers May 30, 2011

Ah, but this is where intelligence comes into play, for both. I used to be very good looking but very ignorant. Now, i'm ugly and very wise. So, why would anyone choose me? Would you like to modify your theory?

Best Answer

Rojo , you and I are both in the same boat as my wrinkles are where the smiles used to be :-)

Best Answer

About 10-15 minutes of conversation.

Best Answer

I have my opinion of what is physically attractive and it differs from others. If a woman looks anorexic, I don't find her attractive. Curves are healthy. I also don't much like fake tans or too much makeup. Natural beauty is key. Anyone who says they judge completely by personality is probably not telling the complete truth. Personality obviously wins if you're looking for a relationship or friendship, but on a day to day basis, you'd obviously rather look at someone who is good-looking.

Best Answer

I JUDGE BY WHAT I SEE AND MORE FROM WHAT I HEAR WHAT COMES OUT OF THEIR<br />
MOUTH U CAN TELL BY WHAT THEY SAY HOW THEY SAY IT THE TONE IF IN WRITING <br />
THE WORDS THEY USE IT'S PRETTY SIMPLE U CAN USUALLY FIGURE SOMEONE<br />
OUT BY WHAT THEY SAY HOW THEY SAY OR WRITE IT WHEN IT COMES TO LOOKS<br />
IT'S PERSONAL WHAT U SEE IS DIFFERENT FROM WHAT SOMEONE ELSE SEES<br />
MOST OF US HAVE BEEN CONDITIONED / CONVINCED / FORCE-FED SOME BULLSHIT<br />
CRAP THAT A CERTAIN LOOK IS BEAUTIFUL / GORGEOUS WHATEVER ! BY THE<br />
FRIGIN MEDIA/SOCIETY WHOEVER THE HELL THEY ARE !!!

Best Answer

WHY ARE YOU YELLING? Lol, jk.

Best Answer

Please Stop 'Yelling' - Its counter-productive........ :(
LOL

Best Answer

if they are easy on the eye I guess.

Best Answer

not sure... usually it's just a feeling that comes over me...

Best Answer

I don't like good looking people , that is why I hate myself. lol

Best Answer

A person is good looking if many people find them attractive. I do not envy or hate them but wish them well. I feel sorry for ugly people and find it anyoing when any takes there fortunate postion for granted

Best Answer

Just like ***** - I know it when I see it...

Best Answer

There are a lot of things: scent, cleanliness, white teeth with no major damage, symmetry of someone's face and body, the healthiness of their hair and their phsyique, weight around the middle, general mouth odor, width of shoulders, health and clarity of skin....all things humans look at most when gauging phsyical attractiveness. <br />
On a deeper note, as you get to know someone and aren't going on just looks alone, their personality, their level of love for their family and friends, their compassion towards strangers, their friendliness, inward/outwardness, their sense of humor, and level of intelligence.

Best Answer

I liked that you added the mouth odor part.

Best Answer

Nah I just stare at them and think about how I will never get them until they talk to me then i'm like O_o

Best Answer

It's not hate, or envy, I just notice they're attractive. Give them a smile, and send them on their way.

Best Answer

I can spot good-looking people.....................I envy good looking people- I'm very 'superficial'...................... :)<br />
LOL

Best Answer

I Don't !

Best Answer