skullslug skullslug 18-21, M 8 Answers Apr 14, 2012

marvin gaye in 'whats going on" philosophizes about this. he says like deathless1 we cant stop living,

Best Answer

A fair point, but please leave Marvin Gaye out of this - life is too short.

Best Answer

yes he died very young

Best Answer

I refuse to believe I'm a detriment

Best Answer

Evidence stands to the contrary. Biologically, simple Darwinian principles establish that any organism possessing of a behavior which benefits another organism to the detriment of the behavior's originator would be strongly selected against. Have you ever shopped at Wal-Mart? Supporting capitalism does harm to millions of unskilled laborers. Human beings, like all animals, are selfish. We must be, at least to some extent, in order to survive. We compete with others for personal benefit. Therefore, your simple survival is harming someone, in some way. Furthermore, it is impossible for all human beings to posses an identical set of beliefs, practices, and values, and so conflict is inevitable. In all but the rarest of cases, is not conflict detrimental, at least to one party involved?

Best Answer

I can still refuse to believe it

Best Answer

Of course you can.

Best Answer

Thank you

Best Answer

i can't

Best Answer

We'll save the bullshit for the philosophers.

Best Answer

an 18 year old philosopher?

Best Answer

"Hey, im just keeping it real!"

Best Answer

I don't know what to make of that.

Best Answer

I don't. I just apologize incessantly.

Best Answer

Ha. I like that.

Best Answer

the polarity that is present everywhere in life.

Best Answer

So you view duality as an inescapable certainty and thus justify yourself?

Best Answer

I am not using this to justify myself because it is pretty naive to think I am in control of everything, including the detriment you are talking about. It is just it is the way it is.

Best Answer