HOW do you know when you meet the best person for you when its 0ver 999,999,999,999 people in the big world...??
kckansasboy kckansasboy 26-30, M 8 Answers May 2 in Dating & Relationships

You just know it and you feel it.

Best Answer

When you look at them and forget there are 999,999,999,998 OTHER people in the big world.

Best Answer

How many people you have to choose from (7 billion) is irrelevant, you know when you know. When a person proves they are the best for you.

Best Answer

were not up to that amount of people on the planet yet.

Best Answer

how you know that ......start counting....

Best Answer

If the world would be considered over populated to the extent where we couldn't feed ourselves is set at 20 to 24 billion then we can assume by simple deduction that we dont have 999 billion people on the planet.

Best Answer

thats what this world tell you.....come head count...Im from the hood and they said it was 0nly 200 hun in or hood but we was sitting on 1,213...do ya head count...but that ant even in the Q

Best Answer

Sorry I cant deal with imbalances gonna have to block you as I really suffer from moronaphobia.

Best Answer

well you have nothing to worry about since there are only 7,000,000,000 people.

Best Answer

When you're content with and not looking to find that one person in that 999,999,999,999 estimation of the number of people you think there are in the world.

Best Answer

dont know not counting but its a lot of beautiful people/woman in this world people

Best Answer

Meh, you'll know it when you feel it.

Best Answer

Because in reality there are many mates for many people. No such thing as soul mates... maybe twin flames, but that's another discussion.

Best Answer

thats how I see some of it like your outside beauty could hold my eyes. I never been in a long term thing but I feel like all my past made me a better lover care giver and smarter but I could see me with one woman who grabs all of me...

Best Answer

Right! It's really about life connection. At least to me.

Best Answer

No such thing

Best Answer

like ok Cuz I feel its all ways something bigger and better,,,,

Best Answer