Not an easy task...and never gets easier.
themarvelousme themarvelousme 26-30, M 15 Answers Jan 7, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Try thinking happy thoughts like in Peter Pan buhahaha! If you don't smile you could just fly like in never-never land. <br />
BTW why FAKE happy? If your are dying on the inside sounds like you may suffer depression?<br />
I'm the opposite because I don't hide my emotions. <br />
I tend to think if people can't handle me at my worst. Then they don't get to know me at my best 😂😅😎

Best Answer

I would not smile if I didn't feel like it. No way.

Best Answer

Practice makes perfect. Think about happier times, or a future in which everything will get better and you'll get the strength to face all your problems and overcome your obstacles. I think I'm personally subconsciously really good at just pushing things under a rug, and focusing on happy surface things to where I'm really never unhappy unless I sit there and actually think about all that's happened. It's not really a solution to the problem, but it works for the time being.

Best Answer

not sure how I do it. I just do!

Best Answer

I say: excuse me... and go to the bathroom, let it all out...then fix my make up and go back with a smile.

Best Answer

Think of something hilarious, make like you're going to burst into laughter, then pull it back into a happy grin. If it makes you look doofy, you dont have to explain anything...works for me.

Best Answer

Just DO it.... piece a cake

Best Answer

Alright...but is it good cake?

Best Answer

Years of practice, learned as a child.

Best Answer

Same way you get to broadway, practice, practice, practice.

Best Answer

Just let your face relax. Then smile.

Best Answer