I'm getting my hair dyed black and i need some advice on how to stop it from fading because this is my first time coloring it black.
HeartAndWings HeartAndWings 16-17, F 9 Answers Feb 20, 2013 in Fashion

Use sulfate-free shampoo.

Best Answer

To only use shampoo for color treated hair. Don't wash it everyday! In a weeks time the least amount if time is every three days. If it's summer , then ever two days .

Best Answer

Can i rinse it? Or should i put it in one of those cap? I am fond of showering every day.

Best Answer

leave it in a sealed bottle.

Best Answer

I've bought some permenant dye from a dollar store and dyed the tips of my hair with it, it didn't fade for like...ever. I had to cut it off it took so long to fade. I don't think it'd fade if you used some hardcore permanent dye instead of semi/demi permanent dye.

Best Answer

Get it done at the hairdressers, the stuff you buy in supermarkets works for a month or so then fades, PLUS you've got your roots to keep doing every month...Personally I wouldnt bother if your hair is a light colour.

Best Answer

I have a medium brown hair color. And im going to get it done professionally

Best Answer

Sharpie

Best Answer

Haha.. Nice

Best Answer