Beause you *have* to do. Life can be crabby, it can be hard, it can be worrying or it can be *all* that is bad. Sooner or later, things happen in life which test our strengths and weakness's. What brings one person down makes another pick up speed and carry on regardless; no two people are the same. There are those who keep calm and ride out the storms in a logical fashion and there are those who buckle at the first wave that hits them. You keep calm because you *have* to do, because you need to do or because if you don't, then you lose something or it stops you in your tracks. Which is all too easy to say ... certainly not easy for some people to do, but that *is* how you do it.<br />
~F~

Best Answer

I keep calm but acknowledge the problems and keep them at bay as much as I can. If I perceive apathy I will speak up and work out a strategy of resistance; still, I try to hedge my bets and not ruin my health.

Best Answer

**********

Best Answer