Uh...I don't. It's the only thing that helps lately

Best Answer

i can't. i fight it as long as i can, but the feeling refuses to leave until i do it. <br />
i cry and talk to myself and try to think of anything good, but it doesn't work.

Best Answer

Thats easy..I think about how much it hurts like hell when I cut myself so I don't . Not much thought needs to go into that one. Cutting yourself makes about as much sense as smashing your hand with a hammer . What if you take a steak and cut it into pieces? You can always work in construction cuz you're always cutting yourself on something. What happens if you feel like cutting yourself and you accidentley cut yourself on some glass? Do you see the stupidity of it yet or should I keep going? Not saying you are stupid just the act is stupid.

Best Answer

Try writing a poem about that feeling.

Best Answer

A healthy adversion to pain!

Best Answer

i am still wanting to cut

Best Answer

No offence...but cutting is the same as getting drunk or taking drugs......A tempory relief......always betteer to deal with the underlieing problem rather then the symptoms

Best Answer