Nimbus007 Nimbus007 46-50, M 26 Answers Dec 21, 2012 in Hobbies

Keep going to different houses

Best Answer

changing places and positions regularly, adding an element of surprise, playing sex games, bondage, costumes... So many options!

Best Answer

Yay! Absolutely...to keep it truly interesting I think one MUST do these things (at least some of them).

Best Answer

Sell tickets, but don't tell the spouse.

Best Answer

I have an X's box I play with.

Best Answer

Hahaha that's a good one :)
The double meaning makes it extra funny ^_^

Best Answer

Trust me, you would never be bored. ;)

Best Answer

get a new cameraman every 3 days

Best Answer

Bedroom? I sleep there only, because sex is overrated.

Best Answer

change the radio station once in a while

Best Answer

* Paint the walls black. Then shoot a mixture of florescent green and yellow paint balls at each wall. turn on a black light and try to get some sleep (the walls.. they be alive!).

* Drink a gallon of water before going to sleep (gives new meaning to the term "water bed").

Best Answer

A little sad but true....

I added a paintings, books, a bunch of extra pillows in the bed to make it feel less empty and I dreamed and played and read and slept. I wonder which problem is more common actually :s

Best Answer

Sexy just clings to some people . . . Ahh, L'Amour

Best Answer

keep changing the paint on the walls, bed linen and move the furniture around every day lol

Best Answer

I use the dimmer to lower the lights and then I turn on some soft, mellow music, I make sure that her pillow is fluffed and ready. I give her a sweet, penetrating look with a teasing smile dancing on my lips.. I bend over, giving her a tempting opportunity and then grab my pillow and swing it hard while simultaneously ducking..

ok.. ok.. confession.. she always wins.. gggrrrrrr.. very frustrating..

Best Answer

a ejector that goes off at random

Best Answer

Change things on a regular basis....variety is the spice of life!

Best Answer

bring others in :-)

Best Answer