no friends besides EP friends
AquilaAqua AquilaAqua 13-15, M 12 Answers Dec 13, 2012 in EP

Just being with yourself is quite fulfilling. No criticism only appreciation for self. You read, go for walks, do things that you want to do...clean up , paint, create, think , write...so much.........and smile everytime you see yourself in the mirror :)

Remember there is a great difference in being lonely and alone :)

Best Answer

Thanks for the best answer :)

Best Answer

I am what people call a 'loner'. I am most happy when I am alone. I have my books, my music, my dogs, plants, and hobbies.

Best Answer

You like the Boon Docks right? Why not try experimenting with some more anime (^ ^)

Best Answer

Be happy that you have no friends. Friends are overrated. That's that many less people in your life that will potentially hurt you whether they intended to or not. That's that many lives less that wont make you feel crappy about your own, assuming theirs is better than yours.

Best Answer

ikr ugh.

Best Answer

Answer questions on EP

Best Answer

That's what I'm doing ha!

Best Answer

Do THINGS that make u happy. ...I don't need FRIENDS to make me HAPPY

Best Answer

being alone is so depressing to me tho when I draw or paint I must be alone but i do want friends, eventually maybe.

Best Answer

I would have to say sitting there thinking about the way that things would be if you had a million dollars .

Best Answer

I don't

Best Answer

its getting harder for me too

Best Answer