CountrySlicker CountrySlicker 51-55, F 12 Answers Feb 14, 2013 in Affairs

Why does it even matter ? he is married. Have a little more respect for woman and yourself. How annoying.

Best Answer

Wonder if he has kids too

Best Answer

I think the married bit is more relevant than his star sign

Best Answer

Lol... He will not mince his words and thoughts. He will tell you as it is. If the desc<x>ription of Scorpios is true. It is true for me but I am female.

Best Answer

:D

Best Answer

This makes no sense.

Best Answer

... but he owns a RED SHIRT! :o

Best Answer

Best Answer

ahhh scorpios, gotta love 'em (and their urges)

Best Answer

Scorpios are usually pretty set in their ways and if they're married, they tend to not stray from the path.

Best Answer

What do you want? It sounds like you want something but aren't saying it...

Best Answer

are you naked? what the hell...

Best Answer

I had been with a Scorpio man before and he chase me around all the time , it was only after a few months that I found out he was still seeing his wife which he told me he was separated from. So if an Scorpio likes you he will let you know trust me. How to know if his feelings are honest and all that stuff well is hard to know since they lie very well and their deductive personality blinds you out lol they are so passionate you just made me miss him lol

Best Answer