There are no simple words

Best Answer

Thanks for the BA-wish it were that simple

Best Answer

Go to a doctor and get a professional diagnosis <br />
There are other reason that people can display similar symptoms - so dont guess it - get a professional diagnosis

Best Answer

severe mood swings that can shift quickly or last for long periods of time..but either way, it makes it very hard for the person to concentrate, to work , to keep a job..they can become agressive.. emotional, irrational...and so may make bad decisions, because they can't really focus well enough to think them through..some have gambling problems..or other adictive associations.. I think a lot of that happens, because many really don't sleep appropriately..they can be up for days..they can't seem to wind down.When they do sleep..it may only be for 3 or 4 hours..and so they look for medications or other ways to either help them to sleep, or to wake up..

Best Answer

Despite what people think they don't have mood swings in a short amount of time , this is a common myth .

Best Answer

Wow! Is it more like what Delilah5 is saying? Kind of seasonal?

Best Answer

nope i dont think u have bi polar disorder......lol....cummon! bipolar disorder is an extreme form depressive and manic disorder...

Best Answer

Bipolar disorders causes people to swing from euphoria to severe depression in a short amount of time.Extreme highs and lows in short intervals.

Best Answer

Until they medicate even the good part out of you and you barely have a personality . . .sigh

Best Answer

I've heard:( I also heard that people have seen huge improvements in bipolar with cognitive behavior therapy like the "Attacking Anxiety and Depression" program by Lucinda Bassett.

Best Answer

She's a cracked pot

Best Answer

Really? I love her!!!

Best Answer

wild mood swings and extreme ups where they are very happy and extreme downs very depressed

Best Answer

O but when you rule the world nothing is better- mania rocks

Best Answer

a high, elevated mood (mania or, if milder, hypomania) and a low depressed mood are systems but the best way is talk to a doctor who knows and understands metal illness

Best Answer

DO YOU WANT TO GO WITH WORDS BIPOLAR OR SOMETHING ELSE YOU ARE COMING ON EP FOR CONSOLE SO PLZ GET AWAY FROM THESE KIND OF WORDS AND UNDERSTAND THE PEOPLE ON EP.

Best Answer

I have a doubt if I have that disorder. That's why I wanted to ask EP guys to understand it better first.

Best Answer

what will you do if you are biploar

Best Answer

Great Q- will you get help- will you go through the months or even years of the experimental cocktails of pills and doses until someone decided you are stable?

Best Answer

No I will fight it. I am a fighter.

Best Answer

And I will change it to an extent I am comfortable with. As long as i don't harm anyone by my behaviour, I will be cool with it, bipolar or not.

Best Answer

so then you dont ask with people

Best Answer

i'm feeling the same way as you, i've been reading about it, and i've had my mania crisis lots of time now, and it's really bad coz i'm hurting my family, and they don' teven get it or understand me, so they fire me up and start attaking me and i become agressive more and more... something inside me tells me to go a profesional for help, but i dono, i wanna fight it too and change, but it's infecting me... i can't really know when i'm gonna turn on my parents. tomorrow ill forget tht i yelled probably, then laugh make plans, persuade them to make up projects with me, and days later, ill fight and scream, cry , be depressed and totally change...
i'm really confused i swear, im tired of who i'm, i dono wht's wrong with me...

Best Answer