Best way is to go to the OB GYN

Best Answer

A doctor tells you "You're pregnant."

Best Answer

Pregnancy test from chemist is reliable form two weeks of missed due date, providing you follow instructions properly.<br />
A doctor can do a diagnostic test.<br />
By the eighth week you will have an urgent need to pee in the morning, with a much larger flow, will be ******* more often during the day, a lean lower abdomen will be feeling very taut and full, the breasts will be slightly fuller and much more tender, and the aureoli darker in color.

Best Answer

If you have an IQ of around 80, a lack of ethics, and sleep with the most degenerate males that society has to offer, then you are probably pregnant, again

Best Answer

If you feel your water break, you are definitely pregnant.<br />
Seriously though, there are clinics that do anonymous and free testing. After you miss your period, get one.

Best Answer

But I am under age and I dont want my parents to find out.

Best Answer

Testing at a women's health clinic is usually anonymous. They won't tell your parents or anyone else. You can also buy a test at a store for 15 bucks. Those aren't as reliable, though.

Best Answer

Thanks

Best Answer

you can get pregnancy tests at the dollar store or wal mart or wherever, other than that the doctor is the only sure way to know.

Best Answer