Neo asked "How do you bend the spoon with your mind?" The child replied "Do not try to bend the spoon, that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... there is no spoon. Then you will realize it is not the spoon that bends, it is yourself."<br />
In other words there is no such thing as super-natural. This is classic christian misconception. The higher worlds are not some super-natural thing super-imposed over the visible world. But rather they are the unseen foundation that "supports" the visible world. The gifts you talk about (if they exist) are the bouquet of natural life. They are the flowering of natural abilities. Most gifts start with simple compassion, which is the connective principle that links two beings together. So start there and follow the yellow bricked road.<br />
The Christ said "he who drinks from my mouth will become as I am and I will be he." So instead of worshiping Jesus on the pedestal try loving the MAN he was and live by his example. "When the church put Jesus on the pedastal they lost the Christ."

Best Answer

Amen,

Best Answer

I've read we can possess the nine gifts of the holy spirit.

Best Answer

Buy miracle spring water from those dodgy American TV adverts.

Best Answer

Just be kind to your neighbors and thank God for all that you have. If the gifts are supernatural then you probably won't know about them.

Best Answer

I agree with you, supernatural are experiences that you don't understand as a person but the Holy spirit guides you to live them unvoluntarely either when you sleep or in prayer seeing things that others may find odd or unbelieveable...thank you

Best Answer

Pray and make sure to keep studying the bible and to live by Godly standards.

Best Answer