I knew that my husband loved me because he spoke softly to me, he got turned on really easily, he told me that he waited years for me, he was mild tempered with me, he bought me lots of real diamonds, necklaces earings, braclettes he took me out lots fine dining and hotels even when we lived in the same city, we would talk on the phone while he was at work 10 times a day and we still do 14 years later. he really treated me right.

Best Answer

you dont. all you can be sure of is how you feel. if you feel strongly enough then acting on that rewuires you to trust him before you are commited, not commit before you trust him

Best Answer

When his actions match his words in all cases at all times.

Best Answer

The Bible tell me so.

Best Answer

You ask him if you want it to be sure. Or he shows you in a way he only shows you, not other women. :) That's how you know.

Best Answer

I feel sorry for ppl that think they are really loved by a man.

Best Answer

why? i love my daughter more than life itself, i would give everything i have if it would make her even the slightest bit happier, and before you say children are different, you are either capable of love or not, it has nothing to do with whether or not you pee standing up

Best Answer

In my world the most unloved women on earth are married ones.

Best Answer

Nice abs.

Best Answer

in my world I am a very happily married woman and my husband tells me that he loves me every day and kisses me every chance he gets we have been married 11 years together for 14

Best Answer

I was looking at those abs too they look like my friend Chads lol Chad is that you lol? He's on sterioids by the way lol.

Best Answer

I feel sorry for you but I hope he does love you...and hey! keep your commongroundseekers off chad's abs! You're a happily married woman!

Best Answer