for some reason ep is not allowng me to respond to your answers so annoying if anyone can help me with that too
yasmundi yasmundi 31-35, F 7 Answers Mar 31, 2012

if he smiles at you alot, picks on you, and makes it a point to talk to you at least once each day when he sees you

Best Answer

I think the more you pull away a little bit, the more he will come after you. Men are primordial hunters. While they may not be going out to kill large game for food, they still are programed to hunt. <br />
If you run away completely, it's doubtful he will chase you, because that's a signal that you're not at all interested. <br />
However, if you just play hard to get, he will come after you a little stronger and then you'll know if he likes you, <br />
Now figure why he likes you ....is he acting like a suitor, or a Romeo looking for a booty call?

Best Answer

When he brings you things out of the blue, that he has noticed that you like. Spends time chatting with you a lot. Invites you out to lunch or drinks after work.

Best Answer

He tries to show off.

Best Answer

He might tease you more than he does anyone else.

Best Answer

treats you nice..

Best Answer

he keep bothering me

Best Answer