Rosesanddiamonds Rosesanddiamonds 22-25, F 14 Answers May 19, 2012

when you tell him no sex he respects your decision

Best Answer

thats a very good point!

Best Answer

Ask him to have sex with you.

If he agrees, and have will sex with you, makes you pregnant and refuse to marry you afterwards - his intentions were insincere.

Best Answer

You can't know for sure, but listen very carefully to what he/she says in the first few weeks of knowing him. You will be amazed at what hints they drop, but usually you only realize this in retrospect. However, you can get a good idea if you pay attention, and know what to listen for...I do now...but I wish I would have this knowledge when I was 20.

Best Answer

pfffffft i dont even know anymore..guys change..there are signs in the begining like being attentive and caring and respects your wishes etc...but you never know true intentions even if they have certain qualities..dont be fooled too quickly

Best Answer

He's a guy, so right off the bat, he has no sincere intentions. I don't care what anyone says, ALL men, are looking for s.e.x. point blank, end of story.

Best Answer

When he ask you out on another date and he did not get more than a good night kiss

Best Answer

He would involve you in meaningful event's such as his family gatherings introduce you to family & friends etc...

Best Answer

Sometimes it takes time. Spending time you get to know people better.

Best Answer

Pay Attention To The Little Things He Says And Does... And Look At The Way He Treats His Family.

Best Answer