Tinytaurus93 Tinytaurus93 18-21, F 3 Answers Mar 13, 2012

He's mean. He's sweet. He's quiet. He's loud. He's around all the time. He's absent. He acts happy. He acts sad.

Sorry...this isn't helping any, is it?

(I guess it depends on the guy. I think that they express jealousy in different ways, and it depends on his personality and the way he deals with strong feelings or people in general. Some are confrontational. Some passive. Some will compete. Some will give up and withdraw. Some will ignore you, and some will get up under your feet all the time. You have to know something about the guy.)

Best Answer

Hhhhmmmm this ones good

Best Answer

I've known guys who've done all of those things. Sometimes the same guy will act in two totally different ways because he hates being jealous. One thing you can do...ask one of his other male friends. They can usually tell these things better than we can.

Best Answer

That's funny because one of his cousins told me he is... But I don't understand why he had his chance..

Best Answer

When he says he's not

Best Answer