easiest question yet. don't give him the pleasure, you will get your answer

Best Answer

Definately the way to go !!

Best Answer

i dont give him pleasuree

Best Answer

Your doubts are your answer.

Best Answer

im not doubting i just wanna know

Best Answer

Well, if your dishin out tons of drama and he's still hangin around he likes you for you and pleasure is secondary, if he bolts when you start the drama he just wanted to nail ya

Best Answer

ask him. he would tell you most of the time.

Best Answer

good ideaaa

Best Answer

A wedding ring

Best Answer

A lot of guys play games to try to get in a Womans panties, but ill just be honest and tell them I like you, but want nothing more from you than $ex

Best Answer

i am willing to bet it works more than many assumed. I had a phase like that and I was shocked, I guess I need to kepe that phase but I want both! realtionship and wild sex...

Best Answer

yes , strange as it may seem the direct route with women works real well

Best Answer

so i should just ask?

Best Answer

im okay with both but i wanna make sure that this guy isnt just trying to get in my pants and actually wants a relationship

Best Answer

yes just eyeball him, and ask him what he wants from you. then you know, and if his answer is in accordance with your desires- you get to enjoy yourself without the games

Best Answer

I think they should be equally important.. and he should bring YOU pleasure, as well...

Best Answer

i agree but i wanna make sure that he wants a relationship as well and not just pleasure... i dont wanna waste my time "talking" to him if he never plans on taking it to a relationship

Best Answer

thats the best way>>>

Best Answer

sometimes it's both...

Best Answer

i knowww but how do i know that he actually wants this to lead into a relationsuop as well and not just a hook up?

Best Answer

because he is a guy.<br />
seriously though even guys who want a realtionship want pleasure :)

Best Answer

Seems like you're sayin' it the same way both times.

Best Answer

If he is licking you then you have someone that wants to please you. Licking you on the neck of coarse. lol

Best Answer

At your age, I would hope it would for both of you. Just keep in mind, when it comes to pleasure, 'ladies first'.

Best Answer

when he gives you pleasure without being asked

Best Answer