Ask your girl friends. If you have a girlfriend or close female relative ten or twenty years older than you, even better. When a woman falls in love, her body conspires against her. The "attachment" part of her brain gets loaded up on oxytocin and her judgement of her love ob<x>ject goes out the window. He could be the biggest slime bag in the world and she will think hes perfect, until he leaves her sitting on the curb six months pregnant. <br />
Studies have shown that your friends can accurately judge his level of commitment far better than you. If they say he is playing you, ignore what you feel and believe them. If they say they don't know, he is probably ambiguous about you, hot for the sex, and will be history. If they say he worships the ground you walk on, you have a small chance that it is real and that he will be there for your fiftieth wedding anniversary.<br />
Good luck.

Best Answer

There's no difference.

Best Answer

You can somewhat tell his intention through his eyes...

Best Answer

Aren't you the least bit concerned that the guy give the tiniest of $#!ts about you without regard to sex? Id sex all you have to offer a guy? Do you have any standards before you have sex?

Best Answer

we havent even had sex even or even kissed.... we've only been on one date but we've been talking for 2 months and i wanna make sure that his intentions with me is to have a relationship and not just to get in my pants and then leave

Best Answer

Then don't let him in your pants

Best Answer

seems so easy, doesn't it

Best Answer

okay but how do i know if im wasting my time on him? Like i dont wanna keep tlaking to him if his intentions r to only get in my pants which wont happen

Best Answer

Do you enjoy the time you spend wiht him? Is he fun, interesting, funny, smart? Do you laugh, learn something, generally feel better around hi,- why does it have to lead up to anything. Can't you just spend time in the moment?

Best Answer

Hi Amandapand4<br />
I am an older male ,in my younger we days we did not get to sex for quit a while we found out about each other first ,yes we kissed petted but had the strength to hold back on full sex dont ask how we did it i dont realy know.What we did just seemed the norm back then probably you might sy more romantic ,now adays its in like Flyn wham bang thank you maam ,then they wonder why marrages only last has long as the sex two -five years then any kids have to suffer .Thats the realety of life these days.My advice restrain from sex for at least 3-4 weeks depending on how many dates if you both think something of each other then sex can wait if not sex will rear its ugly head and neither will know if its each other you realy like .Hope this helps and not confuses .regards Skallywagg.

Best Answer

thanks but im still a virgin... and we haven't had sex. we're still "talking" we've only been on one date and he hasnt kissed me yet but weve been talking for 2 months and i wanna make sure that he intends on having a relationship with rather than just "talking" to me so he can have a sex buddy and nothing else.

Best Answer

not true im still a virgin and i am 17

Best Answer