jrc11235 jrc11235 22-25, F 4 Answers Oct 17, 2012 in Crushes & Obsessions

a stranger staring at u could mean a couple of things:<br />
1. wants a date<br />
2. wants to borrow your notes<br />
3. serial stalker<br />
4. all the above<br />
if number 4, plz proceed 2 your nearest security office")

Best Answer

could be. but it might not be you hes looking at in hs this happend to me a afew times and a few of the few times they asked me for my frens number lol but one occasion i remember clearly was in my law class this guy i didnt even no his name was staring at me for like thw whole four months of class but never even said hello to me so i figured hewas staring into blank space but the last day of classes he gave me a piece of paper that said dana, text me chris and his number and he just left i was shocked and soo excited we talked for awhile thru textin we even made plans but i dropped my cell in a pool n lost his number so next yr he wudnt talk 2 me thought id stiffed him but anyways play it safe if he does liek u he will probly say sumin but if h gives u his number write it down lol

Best Answer

Thanks for replying. I sit between two married girls--everybody knows this because they're loud and they've talked about it in class, but it's prob. nothing, just been thinking about it tonight because I'm bored and he's a looker :)

Best Answer

lol nothing wrong with that hun :) good luck

Best Answer

It may be nothing but if you notice a pattern (he keeps looking at you more everyday) there may be an attraction there. :)

Best Answer

Thanks. It's not a big deal, I'm just not always the best at interpretting such things.

Best Answer

No... he was checking you out if he wanted to tap that.. guys can't love until after age 40

Best Answer