joshuasprincess joshuasprincess 18-21, F 11 Answers Apr 13, 2010

You just know

Best Answer

You don't bother with such ridiculous, uh, sayings. You just enjoy the person you are with and if you don't then you are a tool of the highest order and deserve dog **** to be thrown at your head when you least expect it.

Best Answer

when you finally find him or her youll know when he or she walks past you its like they are walking through you. when you kiss its like nothing or noone else matters. when your with him or her thats all you think about. when your with them they tend to get on your nerves but when they are away you cant stand it your desire is just to be with them

Best Answer

CrosseyedMary, ROFLMAO

Best Answer

when you desire their comfort and want to be a better person becuase of who you want to be together :)

Best Answer

oh god you know ,your whole body will tell you from your head to your toes .....trust me

Best Answer

I think it's just a feeling you have within yourself.. you don't have to think about it and contemplate it... you just know that this person is right in your life. To me, if you have to think about it over and over and you can't really decide, then chances are... they aren't the "one" that will be in your life many years from now.

Best Answer

The problem here to me is I may think he is right person for me, but does he thinks the same about me? What really matters now, is that we both enjoyed each other company very much and see how it goes....

Best Answer