Waking up dead is the first clue.
Look at your nails. depending on the poison with out a pull tox work up. Next best thing is to look for unusual lines on the nail.
Wow I must be getting poisoned I have lots of lines in my finger nails .lol
From left to right or right to left. Not up and down.
" Does this apple tastes like poison? "
They do a evil villian laugh as they hand you your poison :D<br />
You get a real bad tummy ache.
That is one sign.
when suddenly your mouthwash has the same aftertaste as you get after smelling the cheap pine cleaner you use; as you begin to gargle it still tastes like mint and alcohol, then fouls and suddenly your tonsils become sore like an infection. over the next few days you get weird moments of mad itching in your throat and a weird spasmodic cough. At least I did.