lovexxgirl lovexxgirl 18-21, F 16 Answers Aug 1, 2011

When they miss you when you are gone. When they care for you when you are sick. When they seek you out, write to you, or look at you in that special way. When they forgive you, and stick with you. When they are not afraid to lower their walls, and let you in, and share things with you that they just don't share with anyone else.

Best Answer

Its a hard thing to know..there are many that are great pretenders...generally if you go with your gut feelings..it is usually right!!

Best Answer

i think when they listen to what you have to say and when they are there for you when your not feeling well instead of doing something that they had planed for the day but its not just about making soup when your sick beacuz i had that done to me but he ended up leaving me after i ate the soup and there was no affection.

Best Answer

Don't know because no one does

Best Answer

They give you Big Bunny Hugs when you least expect it....mwah!!

Best Answer

ok if one person is taking to u ad shy with u ad he feel happy with u ..ad he is worried for u every time..ad he is doing for u everything for u ..that we call carring nature..bcz u r everything for her..its realty in call..LOVE.

Best Answer

LOOK ITO HIS/HER EYES...YOU WILL KNOW...

Best Answer

actions speak louder than words. If they make you chicken noodle soup when your sick, or choose not to go out with thier friends because they want to spend time with you. (not all the time though. thats just either clingy or after something else)

Best Answer

You should just know it. I can tell when someone cares about me, they show it.. It's just something you can feel..

Best Answer

wen they die for me and i bury them..haha

simply

Best Answer

Sometimes It's not always something we can tell. It's kinda like love. You can't touch love, but you can feel it. You can't see the concrete form of love, but you can see when love is given. You kinda have to watch for it. Try spending more time with this person, and if you still feel as though they don't care as much for you, as you do for them, then in all actuality, you're probably wasting your time. No matter how much it hurts to say, but sometimes the people you are crazy about, could care less about you. It'll take time and a lot of hurt, but to fix this problem, you have to wing yourself away from them. Chances are you're better off without them. On the other hand, if they truly care about you, they will consider your opinions and feelings. They won't mind talking to you about things nobody else would care to know. Like I said, we kinda have to watch for these things.

Best Answer

we all have the same feelings....... you could tell if thay don't care, that part we are always able to figure out ....eh?

Best Answer

You always ask questions that I ask myself. I honestly have no answer. This is such a good question.

Best Answer