i got pulled off my bed and dragged around my room everyday until i stopped sleeping there and also cause when i moved out from my condo they found hand blood prints go up the wall and all over the ceiling so im guessing it was witchcraft cause it all happened awhile after that. it doesn't happen anymore though, don't know why.

Best Answer

because i always think negative and beside that i found out someone that is a good friend believes in god a lot and we send a letter to the church that has a lot of faith supposely so im confused in .ot of thing i really need help 911

Best Answer

Cause i been feeling scared all the time i go some where i feel like somebody is going to do something to me i feel fear

Best Answer

You usually dream something about the event or person....<br />
unusual circumstances occur you feel it..<br />
first of all no one TELLS YOU THEY ARE GOING TO PUT A SPELL ON YOU a true witch or someone practicing majik believes in silence of their doing to make the connection to the Gods and Goddesses etc...I would n't worry your being head game played...

Best Answer

There's probably no way to know for sure, unless you see it performed or see its signs; they are arrogant enough to tell you or hint about it; or unless God reveals it. To my understanding, what happens is that there is--in almost all cases--no evidence of who actually did it; there's no knife, gun, eyewitness(unless there is a partnership--a hired witch or wizard), or fingerprints. You may have one really bad thing happen, several bad or medium level things happen, a failure to succeed at life or some occurrences from a certain point forward(there may be constant ruin or 1 step forward 2 steps back kind of deal), and/or a curse that happens every within every generation traceable to a certain initial point in time(first normal everyday life and then whatever is supposed to happen happens once, continually, or at intervals). Even if there was proof(unless it is video or audio), some slick lawyer would try to downplay magic or this person as sarcastically as one would aliens, fairies, or the Easter bunny! It is very real; my feeling is that the devil has power or can ask for favors as long as the good Lord allows him to exercise it(read Job) or He grants it; how else could the devil win any souls of the people who are out for revenge or extremely jealous and yet don't want to get their hands dirty or are concerned about their being a trace(there are a lot of people that feel that way and would do the extremely devilish to do it)?! How else would he draw those souls who want to lord attributes that others do not possess to cause fear or as a sign of their extreme narcissism(there are a lot of people who feel that way and willing to do the extremely devilish to get it)?!

Best Answer

You see stars in the daytime, everyone's noses seem to look very crooked, and you see cats all around.

Best Answer

when you can catch flys with your tongue!

Best Answer

If you turn into a swan or frog and need a prince to save you.

Best Answer

I don't know, you tell me.

Best Answer

You will become more crafty

Best Answer

You have a sudden craving for flies.

Best Answer

you notice any black boils on your skin? your hair falling out? your cat roll over die?

Best Answer

Oh Goodness, you really don't believe in that crap do you?

Best Answer

well is just that yesterday I dram of my mother in law staring at me straight in the eyes with hatred. I had goosebumps all over my body....when I woke up I still had the goosebumps and it was really cold in my room the crazy thing Is I had a thick cover on so why did I have the goosebumps and why was it so cold?

Best Answer

I doubt you'd know, unless they decided to tell you

Best Answer

Your genitals fall off.

Best Answer

IT only works if you believe it to be so.your mind leads you to believe so

Best Answer

there would be a witch nearby

Best Answer

There is a colleague that I think likes me but has no guts to say so, my senior official. I accommodate him when he has to come for work at our duty station, but I experienced black magic things when he is around, I saw him stand by my bed as a spirit, lay next to me, but not physically I got attacked by a bat demon the size of a human being and the last time he came by, I prayed for divine protection and prayed that the fire of God almighty be my hedge, well that night I saw him in the spirit walk to and fro in the corridor naked and he seems sexually aroused, but it was a spirit, and it could not come near me it stayed afar off, I believe he was seeing supernatural godly protection around me. I thank God for His grace.

The next day he seemed embarrassed to even look at me in the eye, I said nothing to him about it, and I acted normal ,because such things evidence is only with the one who it is being done to. I did not change attitude also, I acted normal. I know he knows that I know, but acts like all is well between us .One time I had a dream that he asked for my hand in marriage and the other he was introducing me to his family, I found out this are demonic covenants that can hinder my life badly ,like marital delay. I later found out through research that his family background is into witchcraft, and weird black magic things happened in their home.

Its not his fault that he was taught such as from a child, he knows no better ,parents are to blame for making their kids satans agents. When I was in prayer one day against this attacker, before I could say anything about him to God, the Holy Spirit told me to pray for his salvation, and he said he would be the salvation magnet in his family, I could not utter negative prayer points against him but weep for his soul, I know there is a hell and its a gruesome place.

For those that know Jesus and experience such attacks, pray for their repentance instead of having them dead because of their rebellion against God. Be blessed and be the light in your world, Jesus overcame satan for your sake, don't succumb to his tricks.

Best Answer

it all depends on who you suspect. Lets say the person is enveouse of your hair and has been acting strange. Maybe you had a dream with that person in it and you simply know that it had something to do with your hair. If your hair starts to fall out or gets burnt or just something horrible happens then you know. Lets say someone is enveouse of your looks. Maybe some zits and pimples that dont go away apear.

My sister had witch craft done on her because someone was jealouse of my mother for having a beautiful daughter. After the suspected person started asking questions about the pictures my mother had at her work and since my sister posts pictures on her facebook, later on she got this horriblebig zit on her nose that no matter what, it wouldnt dry up or atleast get smaller.

my mother had a "cleaning" done on her with an egg and when she cracked the egg, some bubbles apeared in the egg. My mother calls them eyes and there was a big one wich was the person most filledd with hatred and the smaller ones were the ones that supported the hate.

I would recomend that you got to a church or ask someone hispanic for help but be careful. if you suspect someone, try to be nicer to them.

Keep your friends close but keep your enemys closer.

Best Answer

When you are a failure constantly, job loses, financial crisis, feeling like a hole in your pocket, sicknesses with out physical causes, not able to diagnose, you are tired weak and miserable, mentally unstable, depression, daily fights and quarrels in the family, easily breaking friendships and connections, your superiors always angry at you probably a jealous co worker's witch craft, always feeling you are on the run, no rest, no success in job or education , insomnia, fear, feeling some one is behind you or being watched etc...are very few <br />
some one in your neighbourhood had a raw with you or jealous about your life, joy , peace, kids, wife or car or your house or your job, relatives can do witch craft against you , anger, hate, feeling rejected, your own wife or husband or old lovers may want to see you are punished. You can break it always with a prayer, Fast and pray with the help of a qualified reliable pastors, certain gifted people are able to take it out if it is in your premises the crafts...but this is an area need extreme caution only qualified unselfish ministers,.not witches or fortune tellers in this regards sought after..they can exploit your fear and weaknesses,,also use your mind power to resist it, Jesus said resist the devil he will flee from you, if you resist it in full force it will go and attack the enemy.

Best Answer