Lovely1987 Lovely1987 22-25, F 30 Answers Mar 16, 2013 in Community

i got pulled off my bed and dragged around my room everyday until i stopped sleeping there and also cause when i moved out from my condo they found hand blood prints go up the wall and all over the ceiling so im guessing it was witchcraft cause it all happened awhile after that. it doesn't happen anymore though, don't know why.

Best Answer

because i always think negative and beside that i found out someone that is a good friend believes in god a lot and we send a letter to the church that has a lot of faith supposely so im confused in .ot of thing i really need help 911

Best Answer

Cause i been feeling scared all the time i go some where i feel like somebody is going to do something to me i feel fear

Best Answer

You usually dream something about the event or person....<br />
unusual circumstances occur you feel it..<br />
first of all no one TELLS YOU THEY ARE GOING TO PUT A SPELL ON YOU a true witch or someone practicing majik believes in silence of their doing to make the connection to the Gods and Goddesses etc...I would n't worry your being head game played...

Best Answer

There's probably no way to know for sure, unless you see it performed or see its signs; they are arrogant enough to tell you or hint about it; or unless God reveals it. To my understanding, what happens is that there is--in almost all cases--no evidence of who actually did it; there's no knife, gun, eyewitness(unless there is a partnership--a hired witch or wizard), or fingerprints. You may have one really bad thing happen, several bad or medium level things happen, a failure to succeed at life or some occurrences from a certain point forward(there may be constant ruin or 1 step forward 2 steps back kind of deal), and/or a curse that happens every within every generation traceable to a certain initial point in time(first normal everyday life and then whatever is supposed to happen happens once, continually, or at intervals). Even if there was proof(unless it is video or audio), some slick lawyer would try to downplay magic or this person as sarcastically as one would aliens, fairies, or the Easter bunny! It is very real; my feeling is that the devil has power or can ask for favors as long as the good Lord allows him to exercise it(read Job) or He grants it; how else could the devil win any souls of the people who are out for revenge or extremely jealous and yet don't want to get their hands dirty or are concerned about their being a trace(there are a lot of people that feel that way and would do the extremely devilish to do it)?! How else would he draw those souls who want to lord attributes that others do not possess to cause fear or as a sign of their extreme narcissism(there are a lot of people who feel that way and willing to do the extremely devilish to get it)?!

Best Answer

if she has to tell you she did it, it probably didn't work very well.

Best Answer

your warts disappear

Best Answer

You see stars in the daytime, everyone's noses seem to look very crooked, and you see cats all around.

Best Answer

when you can catch flys with your tongue!

Best Answer

If you turn into a swan or frog and need a prince to save you.

Best Answer

I don't know, you tell me.

Best Answer

You will become more crafty

Best Answer

You have a sudden craving for flies.

Best Answer

you notice any black boils on your skin? your hair falling out? your cat roll over die?

Best Answer

Her eyes were a giveaway ; )

Best Answer

To "know" would mean that you accept as real something that does not exist. I reckon, if you attribute bad things that happen to you to be caused by an unproven phenomenon, then it would be when those bad things occur.

Best Answer

I bet you won't go up to a practicing thaumaturge and say that! It's amazing what people will say when they don't have to put their feet in the fire afterwards. Doubt abounds until one has to wager something of value. It is very real. The invaluable thing is that he cannot operate without God, but--since people have avoid what is easy, helps right now, and is devilish to make it to heaven--the devil is given leeway to do certain
things at certain times--regardless of what we may think of it! We do have to overcome the temptations of the world and the devil with the help of God!

Best Answer

If that is what you believe then it is true to you. Kudos on your conviction.

Best Answer

did you turn into somehthing this morning? ...did you find your self running after red fire trucks? Have you been drinking the blood out of meat packages in the middle of the night? .......if you say no to all those questions then there has been no witchcraft used on you.......or better yet just ask someone from new orleans

Best Answer

Oh Goodness, you really don't believe in that crap do you?

Best Answer

well is just that yesterday I dram of my mother in law staring at me straight in the eyes with hatred. I had goosebumps all over my body....when I woke up I still had the goosebumps and it was really cold in my room the crazy thing Is I had a thick cover on so why did I have the goosebumps and why was it so cold?

Best Answer

I doubt you'd know, unless they decided to tell you

Best Answer

Your genitals fall off.

Best Answer