I don't use the word love a lot. I definitely don't believe you can love someone at my age, but "like" isn't quiet a strong enough word. So I suppose the real question is, how do you know if you care for someone enough that it could turn into genuinely loving them? Things like the first answer are not helpful, I don't know what that means. My name is NothingButNumbness for a reason. I don't have experience with those kinds of emotions.
NothingButNumbness NothingButNumbness 18-21, F 5 Answers Feb 13, 2011

The first time you feel nervous, excited and completely warm and safe all at once - you are starting to feel love. When you are being all of your different selves and a person still "gets" you and appreciates you in the moment,, that is what love feels like. To have an emptiness when they are gone, or to be very concerned when they are sick or injured is love. Knowing they would share anything (thoughts, resources) with you and you with them - and being the first in mind when a special event is coming - that is love. Having a bunch of friends and family but without a doubt not allowing anyone to be rude to, or hurt, your special one is love. Wanting the best for them, even if you might have to sacrifice, because it won't feel like sacrificing if it makes them happy, is love. Letting someone in - allll the way in and being sure they are honest, and trusting each other implicitly, is love. Only ego can destroy real love. Or it wasn't love at all.

Best Answer

you wouldn't ask, you would just know!

Best Answer

Yeah I don't really believe in the miracle of love thing. Its just hormones. I guess you value them, and want to keep them around until they get obnoxious. And you find yourself doing things for them that you don't actually want to do because you feel bad if you don't. That is caring. Sounds magical, right?<br />
And with family, the hormonal bond is even deeper, because you spend so much time relying on them early in life. So, again you can't help wantig to help them and keep them safe and happy. Meh.

Best Answer

You can't stop thinking about them, you miss them when they aren't there, small things remind you of them for whatever reason... I could go on

Best Answer