Jethie Jethie 22-25, F 13 Answers Jan 12 in Dating & Relationships

That unexplainable feeling of always wanting to be with said person, willing to do anything for them no matter what, putting them first, always wanting their happiness

Best Answer

I knew I found the person I wanted to spend the rest of my life with whenever I was constantly thinking about him when we were apart. When we did see each other, I still had those butterflies and the excitement. Now, after 3 years, he still makes me feel the same. I just think after spending time with each other, seeing the good and the bad, your gut knows it.

Best Answer

When he fears God and love's me with all his strength, that's when I'll know:-)

Best Answer

you can never be sure, only when you loos him then you see it was the right one.

Best Answer

I knew I found the one when I realized I wasn't questioning the relationship nor my feelings for him and his feelig towards me. We've been married for almost 10 years.

Best Answer

There's not a day I think of her....it's too bad I messed up a good thing. Idk if she has the same feelings she used to have for me. It's a shame I was so oblivious to it. Maybe because I was not sure because I'm insecure. She so pretty too! Maybe that's why i didn't jump the gun. She was shy and so was I, all she wanted was for me to ask her out. I'm a ******* idiot! How could I ignore the signs. This is one of my biggest regrets I have. I still think of her. I imagine how things would've been if we had dated. How could I be so ignorant? I guess because have not had a GF yet!

Best Answer

I've found from experience that there isn't just "the one". There are lots of opportunities to find love and companionship. I've been in love quite a few times. The question I think you are asking is how do you know if you found someone you can settle down with. You know that person is a keeper if you feel better about yourself. You feel safe and strong. That you aren't as strong as you are without them. And, you know you would happily stay in that relationship even if they were sicken with a disease where you have to be their caregiver.

Best Answer

You never know if you have found the one. And I don't think that there is a 'one'. I was in a relationship, a really great relationship for almost 4 years. I loved him with everything I had, and it still wasn't enough. A relationship takes BOTH people loving and caring and dedicating everything. Sometimes the 'one' for you could be just think of you as just another girl after a couple of years.

Best Answer

They respect you. They support your dreams. They expand your world. And they love you as much as you love them.

On a practical level, you share basic religious, political, financial management, and child rearing beliefs.

Best Answer

When I met my (now) ex, it was like a mild obsession. Thoughts of her would follow me wherever I went, bringing a smile to my face. When I was alone, I found myself whispering her name. When we spoke, I had an instant feeling of elation, as if I had found what I had wanted all along, I just hadn't known what it was.

Best Answer

You just know. They'll be no doubt about it in your mind. If you doubt it at all, they're not "the one".

Sorry I can't give you a more scientific answer.

Best Answer