I honestly do think that I like this girl but Im not sure because I have never actually 'liked" someone before
killastary killastary 18-21, F 10 Answers Jul 30, 2012

Hmmm....dunno for women. For guys, an erection for one or the other is usually a pretty good indicator ;-)

Best Answer

Im in the same boat.. still not sure what i like / what im attracted to. I think you just need to try and see what happens. And you dont need to go by any particular sexuality, because you just sometimes feel attracted to people that you might not have thought you would ever feel attracted to.

Best Answer

what if I just dont know what attraction actually feels like? Or maybe its more like Im too afraid to go after anything either way...

Best Answer

Well, i think people feel attraction in different ways.. and yea maybe you are afraid/worried and uncertain. But you dont need to rush into anything, so take your time and see how things go :)

Best Answer

What ****** do you prefer? Girl on girl action or girl on guy? And I mean by yourself not with anyone else in the room that you might want to tickle their fancy during the video. Your own pleasure, cuz sometimes you can be missed led by wanting to satisfy the person you might know in a deeper level. Do you know what I mean? Well, anyhow test it out if ya gotta. Good luck!<br />
For me girl on guy does it for me. Who's to be the dominate one, am still up in the air with that. It changes daily.

Best Answer

Fantasise about, look at, smell, taste and feel a) a ****, and b) a ****. <br />
Your body will till you which you prefer.

Best Answer

same as fordperfect42's ans.

Best Answer

You mean you've never felt sexually attractive to both male nor female?<br />
Anyways, I suppose any sexual attraction is enough to make you bi.

Best Answer

It should have kicked in by now at your age. At least that is what I think.

Best Answer

sucks to be you....<br />
no jk

Best Answer

Don't put yourself in any box. You don't have to.

Best Answer