When I was younger my sister and I both had a crush on our older cousin but then I started to like his younger brother. I’ve always been close to the younger one and last weekend I went out a drive with him and his mate. I’ve also been texting him none stop for almost a week, and can't stop thinking about him. I know I have devolved feelings for him again, but I don't know what to do. He’s like my best friend, I have never thought of him as a cousin. The only thing is I don't know if he feels the same, or how to tell if he does. I don't want to just come out with it, because then our friendship could be on the line. This is the closes we have ever been, I couldn't bear to lose him. I’m 18 and so confused, he's 19. Can someone please help?
forbiddenlove1 forbiddenlove1 18-21 7 Answers May 9, 2012

in my culture, first cousins marry each other, and no they don't have very low average kids; they're smart. I say it's a myth about first cousins's kids being not smart.

Best Answer

abuse, nasty words. negative comment.. there now you can go rub one out troll.....

Best Answer

♫ ♬ ♭ ♮ ♯ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♮ ♯ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♮ ♯ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♮ ♯…

Best Answer

oO uptown girl - billy joel babz?

Best Answer

please dont breed, i dont think your parents wanna raise flipper grandchildren

Best Answer

In honor of you joining EP today, here's a musical tribute

Best Answer

Its quite normal in America to marry cousins so go ahead & ask him. It is unnatural in the rest of the world

Best Answer

I’m from the UK and cousin relations are normal here to. Thank you for your advice.

Best Answer