naturefreak1 naturefreak1 22-25, F 11 Answers Apr 14, 2013 in Religion

There are many doors to the Mansion. You can call it God,Buddha, Jaweh or whatever, it is all the same energy/ life force. Choose the one that helps you on your spiritual path.

Best Answer

That's not what the bible says. There is only one God, one Way.

Best Answer

There are many roads to heaven, but few there are that find the right path. People in this entire world choose whom they will serve. God doesn't mess around. He doesn't play games. He is The supreme God of this universe. All other gods are below him. They cannot accomplish what God can do, and has done, for this world; for us as individuals. That is, pay for our sins and offer us eternal life in heaven. No other god can compare to the God of this universe. If no one wants to believe that, that's perfectly fine, it is their choice, but I know what I believe, and why. That is crucial to know. I don't and won't debate that, because I have found people don't really want to know the truth. They just want to argue about it. My God doesn't need defending. I think when we go defending our beliefs against those who just want to argue, it belittles our God and our faith. God won't be put in a box and manipulated, like some puppet. Neither will He be mocked. If someone genuinely wants to know, and have Christ in their life, and have eternal life, I tell them, but if not, that's up to them. I won't argue with them, nor debate questions that are only meant to conjure an argument. Im not talking about you, here. I mean people in general.

Best Answer

You can't know, it's just what you choose to have faith in. I chose my faith, by how I think the world works, and nature.

Best Answer

Well, that's the problem. This world will do nothing but lead a person astray. This world doesn't have the answer. That's why it is in such bad shape. That's why we have so many suicides. Even people like movie stars kill themselves. All the money, fancy homes and cars, and affairs, cannot satisfy ones desire for some thing REAL and stable in this world. That only comes through knowing Jesus. This world has nothing to offer us, in the way of truth. It can't even fix its own problems. This world lies to us. It hurts us, on every side. It is neither stable nor dependable. It cannot offer us hope and truth like Jesus can, and does. He is without sin, and never lies.

Best Answer

Oh, absolutely! We all DO have meaningful things in our life that bring us pleasure. That is not what I am referring to here, however. Here is an article I just wrote to clarify what I mean...why we need Jesus. That is very important to know, for without knowing the real reason why, we cannot make an informed decision. Good observation, on your end. :-)
.
.
Many think, "In order to be happy, I must fix my life and THEN go to God." It's just the opposite. You don't have the ability to fix your life. That's why it's in the shape it's in right now. Without God's wisdom and guidance, your life is headed down a one way street, and it's a dead-end. You need to fix that. Here's how you do it.
.
"I KNOW GOD EXISTS, BUT HOW CAN I FIND HIM?"
.
We know that sin is willful disobedience of God's laws. The bible says there is no forgiveness of sins, unless we repent of them. You don't repent because your "human"; but because your sins have separated you from God the Father, in heaven. This means you've been cut off from fellowship with him. Forever! WHY? Because God is pure and holy, and cannot even look upon sin. If there were sin in heaven, it wouldn't BE heaven!
.
WE ARE NOT AUTOMATICALLY FORGIVEN
.
You may be wondering, "Well, if I can't talk to God because my sins separate me from him, then how am I supposed to ask for His forgiveness?"
.
We do it through God's mediator, Jesus, his only son.
.
"There IS no remission (payment) for sin, except the shedding of innocent blood." Hebrews 9:22 - Jesus is the only one that can pay for your sins, because He is the only innocent, pure, holy, justified person in the universe WORTHY enough to do that. It takes a PURE, SINLESS blood to pay for your sins, in the person of Jesus Christ. That's why even YOU cannot pay for your sins. Your blood is neither innocent, nor pure. It is stained by sin. Nothing you could do, would ever help you earn your way to heaven, without the help of Jesus Christ. Nothing. And that is the exact reason, why God the Father sacrificed his ONLY Son, Jesus, to die on the cross in YOUR place, to pay for YOUR sins, with his OWN blood. And what an agonizing death it was. ******** and hung, for all the world to see...and mock.
.
IT DOESNT MATTER WHO YOU ARE, OR WHAT YOU'VE DONE.
JESUS LOVES YOU UNCONDITIONALLY, AND HE PROVED IT!
.
Nobody made him do it. He could have called ten thousand Angels down to his rescue. He could have said, "No way!! You're not worth THIS kind of pain!" But he didn't. He volunteered. "For God SO LOVED the world (that's you!), that He gave His only begotten Son...that whosoever will believe in Him, SHALL NOT PERISH, but have EVERLASTING LIFE." John 3:16. Yes, God gave His very best for you. Can you give Him any less?
.
When you go to Jesus and confess to him that you are a sinner, and ask him to forgive you of those sins, He goes straight to the Father and says, "Father, ______ says he/she has sinned, and asks for your forgiveness, and invites you to come live in their heart and life, as their personal Savior." God the Father, then, pronounces you, "Not guilty!! ______'s sins have been forgiven!!" You are then proclaimed righteous before God, and become a new member of his heavenly family. THEN ALL THE ANGELS IN HEAVEN SING AND SHOUT, and rejoice over one sinner who was just saved by grace (unearned favor from God) and celebrate your new spiritual birth!! That's why the bible refers to it as "the new birth", or as being "born-again", because you truly are!! First, you were born of the flesh, but NOW, you are born of the spirit...a brand new person, in God. You get a brand new start, a brand new life. Why? Because when God forgives you of all your sins, they are erased, forgotten, and remembered no more!!!
.
He's just a prayer away. Won't you ask Him to come into your heart and life today? Right now, would be the perfect time, so you can start your new life. And don't forget...just as you need physical food to live, you also need spiritual food to live and stay strong "spiritually" in the Lord, or your spirit shall grow weak. Should you need help or have questions, please feel free to private message me. God bless, my friend.

Best Answer

Good question. check out http://www.everystudent.com for better answers than I can give. It helped me.

Best Answer

I'm not looking for help. I'm just curious of other's opinions.

Best Answer

Oh, sorry.

Best Answer

John 14:6 - Jesus said, "I am the Way, the TRUTH, and the Life. NO MAN can come to the Father, but by ME." [emphasis added]. This verse tells us that Jesus is the only way to Heaven.
.
Creation—every time you see a piece of machinery, you see an engine, a motorcycle, a car, even a bicycle, you know it has a creator.
Art— every time you see a piece of art, you know it has an artist.
Design— every time you see a wrist watch, you know it has a designer.
Order—every time you see order, like ten coke cans lined up on a counter, you know it has an “order-er.”
.
When we look around at the universe, what do we see? We see creation, art, design, and order. If everything else has a creator, artist, designer, and order-er behind it, we can expect that behind this incredibly intricate, complicated, and marvelous universe there is also a Creator, Artist, Designer, and Order-er behind it. We don't need proof of God, anyway. He won't be mocked and put into a box, to be manipulated at will. He's so much bigger than that. Our unbelief won't change God's plan for mankind, nor affect it, in the least. He is not here to bend to OUR will; we're here to serve HIM. How arrogant we've become. Since when do we know better than God? Since when did we become smarter than God? I do not need proof. I have it. He lives in my heart. He has never let me down. He is the most faithful, true friend anyone can have. He didn't just say He loves us. He proved it, by suffering an agonizing death on the cross for your sins and mine. I walk by faith. Without faith, it is impossible to please God. Jesus said to his disciples, "You have seen Me, and believe. Blessed are those who have NOT seen me, yet believe."
.
The universe is so massive, our God so ineffable...surely, in our limited minds and reasoning, can we ever expect to even scratch the surface of who God truly is. It is ludicrous to assume so. Yet God, in his great mercy, grace, and love for us, left mankind a love letter...His own Word, that we may know him, and learn of His great love for us. He didn't HAVE to die for our sins, so we may have eternal life with Him. He VOLUNTEERED.
.
You cannot dismiss the detailed fulfilled prophecies of the Bible. Given our inability to prove the eternal God by our own human standard, ignoring these is a serious error. God Himself identifies accurate foretelling of the future to be what separates Him from all false ideas of God, and all false gods.
.
Also, Acts 1:3 says the post-Resurrection appearances of Jesus—to as many as 500 people at a time—are “many infallible proofs” that Jesus was exactly who He claimed to be: the Son of God. Matthew, Mark, John, Paul, and Peter all wrote that they saw Jesus risen from the dead. Many people believe the written testimony concerning the events surrounding the American Revolutionary War without a single photo or video, yet they fail to believe the written testimony of the 40 authors whose works we collectively call “the Bible.”
.
Scripture makes it clear that God’s eternal power and divine nature are clearly seen in the creation of the world around us. God is saying that the design and complexity of nature makes it obvious that He exists. But hard hearts often refuse to accept any evidence that the Bible is true, for it makes them accountable to a Creator God.
.
With the account of the Flood, given in the bible, we would expect to find billions of dead things buried in rock layers laid down by water all over the earth, which is exactly what we do find! We also see the universe is logical and orderly, and our Creator, as described in the Bible, is the God of order and logic. Not our logic, but His. "There's a way that SEEMS right to man, but the end thereof, is death." Proverbs 14:12 . This verse speaks of a spiritual death, not physical. When the sinner leans to his own understanding, it is impossible for him to understand God and his Word. One needs the Holy Spirit, a free gift upon confession of faith, to accomplish this. If you're not born of the Spirit, you cannot understand the things of the Spirit. "Ye must be born again." John 3:7. If anyone wants to know how to do that, contact me. I'd be happy to help. Scripture is very plain on this.
.
"The fool hath said in his heart, there is no God...." Psalms 14:1. Look it up.
.
I know YOU exist, but prove to me that you are Whom you say you are. You can say all you want, but I will never know who you truly are, and you can't prove it. Anymore than any human being can prove without a doubt God exists. Only by observation in creation, miracles in one's life, and by testimony of those who actually saw and heard Him, as written in the bible. By faith. I know God exists, I know He saved me, I know His Word to be the infallible Word of God, but that's why my relationship with Him is personal, and by faith I have received Him. God doesn't expect us to prove anything. He expects us to receive Him by faith, and spread the good news of salvation through Jesus Christ. Whether a person receives that or not is between God and them. Not me and the person I tell about God. Each one has a choice. I can only hope that those who refuse to believe, will read the bible for themselves, and then make an informed decision, based on what they've read from God's Holy Word.
.
To the Atheists out there? The fact that you don't believe in God, doesn't change the fact that when you die, that soul inside you will go somewhere. Where, exactly, is up to you. It is eternal. Your soul never dies. You know, God doesn't believe in Atheists. So I guess you don't exist. See how silly that sounds?

Best Answer

Well I don't believe souls exist so your last point has no meaning to me.
Have you read other holy scriptures aside from the Bible? If not, then how can you be sure you chose the right religion?

Best Answer

You wouldn't be alive if it weren't for the soul inside you. There are no other "holy" scriptures, besides the bible. God is the only holy one worthy of our praise and service. But, yes. I've studied the other religions. All the other gods are false and cannot compare to the Almighty One. He is far superior than them. In fact, he is Ruler over them. Over all. Master of everything. The other gods try to imitate him, but cannot do the things he does.

Best Answer

Your choice of religion has a lot to do with geography, but that's fine if it works for you.
If a soul makes something alive, doesn't that mean all animals and plants have souls? I was under the impression that your religion believed only humans possessed a soul.

Best Answer

Christ died for the world, everyone in it. Has nothing to do with geography.

Best Answer

The soul is the principle of life. Since animals and plants are living things, they have souls, but not in the sense in which human beings have souls. Our souls are rational--theirs aren't--and ours are rational because they're spiritual, not material.

Best Answer

You can believe this if you wish. Makes much more sense to me for a soul to be a human invention.
If Christ died for the world, then why do people on the opposite side of the world have completely different religions?

Best Answer

Well, a soul is the spirit within us, that keeps us alive. There's no getting around that. No soul, no living breathing person....period. That's a fact. People in this entire world choose whom they will worship. Everyone has that choice. I did my research, thoroughly. God doesn't mess around. He doesn't play games. He is The supreme God of this universe. All other gods are below him. They cannot accomplish what God can do, and has done, for this world; for us as individuals. That is, pay for our sins and offer us eternal life in heaven. No other god can compare to the God of this universe. If no one wants to believe that, that's perfectly fine, it is their choice, but I know what I believe, and why. That is crucial to know. I don't and won't debate that, because I have found people don't really want to know the truth. They just want to argue about it. My God doesn't need defending. I think when we go defending our beliefs against those who just want to argue, it belittles our God and our faith. God won't be put in a box and manipulated, like some puppet. Neither will He be mocked. If someone genuinely wants to know, and have Christ in their life, and have eternal life, I tell them, but if not, that's up to them. I won't argue with them, nor debate questions that are only meant to conjure an argument.

Best Answer

Okay that's fine. I don't agree when you say that without a soul there is no life and that this is a fact. I think you have misused that word.

Best Answer

You say you don't want to argue but your comments on several responses to this question suggest otherwise.

Best Answer

I'm saying if humans had no soul, they would not be alive.

Best Answer

I understand that, I just think you misused the word 'fact'.

Best Answer

Hardly.

Best Answer

I'd just like some empirical evidence. That's all.

Best Answer

I believe that god is there we just dont have his cell phone number

Best Answer

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Best Answer

We do. You can dial him up any time you wish. He's only a prayer away.

Best Answer

Well, Jesus is the only profit who has proclaimed to have raised from the dead. In Eden we were never meant to know evil of any kind so we have to pay the price for them letting satan into the garden of eden. Death is just a transition. What other faith talks about life eternal? Only those who believe in God the almighty creator.

Best Answer

You are right. Jesus is the only prophet that did what he said he would do, too. Here's an article I just wrote on that subject, so people everywhere can know why he came, and not have to guess. Thank you for your contribution.
.
.
.
.
.
WE ARE NOT AUTOMATICALLY FORGIVEN
.
.
.
.
JESUS LOVES YOU UNCONDITIONALLY, AND HE PROVED IT!!!
.
.
.

Best Answer

hi <br />
well look at some facts<br />
there are so many facts in the bible that were not "right" at the time but have now been proven.<br />
i could go on forever with them but i`ll just give you a few<br />
Our bodies are made from the dust of the ground (Genesis 2:7; 3:19). Scientists have discovered that the human body is comprised of some 28 ba<x>se and trace elements - all of which are found in the earth.<br />
The earth is a sphere (Isaiah 40:22). At a time when many thought the earth was flat, the Bible told us that the earth is spherical.<br />
The Bible compares the number of stars with the number of grains of sand on the seashore (Genesis 22:17; Hebrews 11:12). Amazingly, gross estimates of the number of sand grains are<br />
comparable to the estimated number of stars in the universe.<br />
well just ask me for more if you want

Best Answer

Here's what I've learned from Gods Word.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Best Answer

The Bible is not fact.

Best Answer

You can debate that with the author....the Holy Spirit.

Best Answer

Gods Word covers past, present, future. It is eternal. Gods Word shall never pass away. It is as up to date as tomorrow's newspaper. In prophecies far into the future. All prophecy in God's Word was foretold, and has come to past to this very day. Even Isaiah prophesied 500 YEARS BEFORE IT EVEN HAPPENED that a child would be born who would save the world from its sin through the death of the Son of God, and that when his hands and feet were nailed on the cross, not one bone would be broken! And that prophecy came true, as did all the other prophecies in the bible. Let's see the news reporters do that! :-)

Best Answer

"Yes"<br />
Isaiah 43:10-12<br />
Names of God Bible (NOG)<br />
10 “You are my witnesses,” declares Yahweh.<br />
“I have chosen you as my servant<br />
so that you can know and believe in me<br />
and understand that I am the one who did this.<br />
No god was formed before me,<br />
and there will be none after me.<br />
11 I alone am Yahweh,<br />
and there is no savior except me.<br />
12 I have revealed it to you, I have saved you,<br />
and I have announced it to you.<br />
There was no foreign god among you.<br />
You are my witnesses that I am El,” declares Yahweh.

Best Answer

How does that prove that your god is the right one?

Best Answer

Really? Quoting scripture proves nothing. I want to hear your own words.

Best Answer

Isaiah verse 10 says. There was no god before Yahweh. In verse 11 there is no savior except Yahweh.___Acts 2:21; Romans 10:13

Revelation 4:11 Expanded Bible (EXB) 11 “You are worthy, our Lord and God, to receive glory and honor and ·power [strength], because you made all things. Everything existed and was made, ·because you wanted it [by your will].

Best Answer

God saved me from dying. He healed me. I would have been dead in a few hours. I asked him to save me, and he did. That was in 1973. July 23.

Best Answer

Excellent!!! Love that! Way to go!!

Best Answer