rhonda1998 rhonda1998 13-15, F 6 Answers Nov 17, 2012 in Beliefs

you could try a cogiati test online...tho i don't really trust online testing

Best Answer

okay thankies! i don't really trust online testing but i'll try it!

Best Answer

If I recall correctly, you'd have to be evaluated by a therapist before undergoing such a radical procedure to get it approved with insurance companies to determine whether or not without the procedure, if your quality of life would be negatively impacted.

Best Answer

i'll try to go to a therapist this week if i can, i want to know if i should do any radical procedure. thanks alot for commenting!

Best Answer

No problem, I hope you find peace in whatever decision you make.

Best Answer

I'm not sure either. I'm male and sometimes think I should be female. I'm confused too!

Best Answer

sometimes i wish i could pick my own gender....then we wouldn't be having this problem

Best Answer

Why do you feel that way?

Best Answer

i'm not really sure why. i became a tomboy like 2-3 years ago, and then now i feel like, i'm not a girl. i hate having breast and other female parts, they make me feel uncomfortable, to the point were i'm wearing my younger brothers clothes.

Best Answer

Some people grow out of this as they get older. However, it'll be only you that can know for sure if this is how you're really going to view yourself. Just because you like things of the opposite gender doesn't necessarily mean that you're in the wrong body. Social stereotypes don't work for everyone and each person is unique in their own way. At your age, a lot of girls find that they're uncomfortable with their bodies because they're at a time of constant change. In a couple years your views might change and you'll find that you're really comfortable with who you are. ...or, you might not.

Best Answer

that might be true, but sometimes i just want to know if what i am feeling is true.

Best Answer

Sometimes when I drink something, I wonder, "Is what I'm drinking real?" 0_o Explore your mind and eventually you'll figure out what's real and what isn't. Everything in this world is mere perception. Not one person sees colour the same.

Best Answer

okay i'll try, if in a couple of years i grow out of this, i'll know i'm not transgender, but if i don't........i'll see what happens..

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer