hi, i think my niece has a disorder like/is depression i would like to know how me and my sister could tell what she has and how to fix her problem there is no doctor in my town that can help the nearest doctor is at least 500 miles away please help.
neonfishie neonfishie 18-21, F 3 Answers Mar 11 in Health

Usually it's not a matter of emotions, but physiological symptoms. My dr asked me things like "do you have any energy?" "Any enthusiasm in things you enjoy?" "Do you have trouble sleeping?" "Feelings of guilt?" "Unusual goings on in the bathroom?" things like that.

Best Answer

thank you we'll try that

Best Answer

take her for a walk in the woods, mall, paintball, bike ride,... She is likely just unhappy with things she wants not working out show her an alternative to medication/sitting around thinking. :-)

Best Answer

There's no doctor in your town?! What the hell!<br />
Ahem. Diagnosing without an expert is never fun, but the internet has plenty of tools that can help. What is worrying you about her behaviour?

Best Answer

well her mother said that she had a notebook lying around and she picked it up to see which kid it belonged to and there was a story that was just the most depressing thing she has ever read it was like "she finally did it *drip drip drip* the warm blood streamed out of the open wound" i think was the part she told me about and how now she felt the sweet release it really worried her mother

Best Answer