samantha838 samantha838 22-25, F 8 Answers Aug 21, 2010

There are so many people on this planet that to say we each only have one soulmate is a bit far-fetched imho. I think there are a number of people each of us is compatible with. <br />
Try not to think of "soulmates." Instead just explore your relationship and grow together. It either will or will not work out. If it doesn't work out, there will be a new person down the road - a new relationship.

Best Answer

I don't know if I belive in Soulmate I would love to find mine if it is possible but you can love more than one person and be in love with more than one person....

Best Answer

I don't think I believe in soulmates, but I do think that when someone loves you for who you are and in spite of who you are - that's a keeper.

Best Answer

my soulmate lives in Peru.. and although He and i do not talk to eachother often.. i know that i am his peach and He is my Manu... <br />
soulmates are real, It is not an infatuation it is a connection that bonds two people together.. Darn... think i should msg him!!

Best Answer

time tells all!!!

Best Answer