What are the tell tale signs?
Matthew633 Matthew633 46-50, M 8 Answers Aug 7, 2012 in Romance & True Love

Do you think about her way too much when you are apart? Does the sound of her voice, or the way she looks coming to meet you leaving you grinning from ear-to-ear? Does her scent or the touch of her skin make you feel like you are "home"?Do you lose all track of time when you are together? Have you lost all interest in other women? Does the thought of walking away from the relationship and not having her in your life, leave your heart saying "I just can't do it"? Do you still feel that way after six months, eight months, a year has passed? Are you certain she feels the same way about you?<br />
This is what people mean when they say "you will know."

Best Answer

Wow O_o ! Part of that sounds like infatuation, and the other borderline obsession. I guess I need to learn to discern form everything that i know, Hence the question.

Best Answer

So basically I look for tell tale signs, but I guess I need to be vigilant of those signs, I wish I knew every sign there is to check off the list. But most importantly that I do not misread her. I will give her many was out of the relationship Yes, that's what I'll do, have a big fight will be the last test, but in between I will give her ways out that are not so dramatic.

Best Answer

Infatuation?....of course. Obsession?!.......no. If her happiness and well-being is more important to you than your own, then she is "the one." Not saying you should sacrifice yourself for love, it is just the way it feels.

Best Answer

*shugs shoulders* Once I asked God to give me a partner, I guess you could call it a somewhat lengthy and heartfelt prayer. I was VERY specific, and God delivered to-the-t! It's hard to explain the details, I actually wish I'd never prayed the prayer. You see, when the time came and God had answered my prayer, I doubted myself, the same doubt I've had for years, that I am not, nor ever will be, a suitable partner. When the time came, I let him know that I was "insecure", and from what I've been told is that no one wants to be close to someone who is insecure, and therefore I shut myself away from most people, not knowing what's "normal" for societal interaction. I am aloof, "cold", "stuck up", but in reality, I hope they can see me for who I ultimately am, a coward, and ultimately even God will reject me for it. In conclusion, maybe you could pray about it, and be very specific, you know what the bible says about those who seek.

Best Answer

Thank you My Friend! Biblical advise is always key.

Best Answer

if she was - you wouldn't have to ask

Best Answer

Please elaborate, give me the details!

Best Answer

if you know that you know that you know - than you know.

Best Answer

Vague but quite insightful,but it wasnt a statement it was a deep, deep, deep concerned question. I must meditate with a keen eye for tell tale signs, illiminate upon succesful discrimination of obsession to love, from infatuation to love and all else fails. that old cliche comes to mind; "If you love someone, set them free, but if they come back, it was meant to be."

Best Answer

When she's looked after you and stayed with you for all your life and you still love and respect her.

Best Answer

TOJEN wake up, wake up your daydreaming again! I meant in the reality not imagination of romance.

Best Answer

Well...if it were me pondering this question I would think to myself...as my face resembles a big hairy arse and she still wants to know me then she is the one.

Best Answer

Good anal point, ANAL but good! Am I really scrounging at the bottom of the cess pool here???

Best Answer

I can't really say but I know for sure that you're not in my cess pool because mine is bottomless.

Best Answer

lol, stop it

Best Answer

Okay..just for you then.

Best Answer

cute, TY for your comments, I didnt mean or single you out as the worst answers, but I do understand what you say, shamefully, but I do understand the idiom of your explanation. Please forgive me for using cess pool, bottom of the barrel should have been my choice. I humbly ask forgiveness I was wrong, very wrong!

Best Answer

Okay.. for your penance please slap yourself on the wrist 3 times with a feather.

Best Answer

AWWWWWWW! I thought you were gong to say; Father forgive him, for he knows not what he does? or Father, let this sin not count against him. Thank You for your love in judging me! i deserve death infinity times over.

Best Answer

Death by flogging with multiple duck down feathers at sunrise tomorrow for you then my friend!

Best Answer

Your judgement is true, let it be as you have said! :'-(

Best Answer

She convinced me.

Best Answer

HOW????

Best Answer

In my own case,in another city 8 years ago,I thought she was just a kid with a crush.When we met up again,that love was still there.I'm twice her age,not wealthy,not that good looking,yet she has loved me and wanted to be with me all that time,so I think it was something that was meant to be.

Best Answer

Boy o Boy the story repeats! 8 Years huh?!? Tell me more, message me if you must! Please!

Best Answer

"If you love someone, set them free, but if they come back, it was meant to be." How did you walk away from one another? was there a fight? Mutual? grew out of one another's lives? too busy at the time? Did you wait or did you play aroundin the absence?

Best Answer

If you really know everything about each other,and can still both see yourselves happy together,then she probably is the one.

Best Answer

I had a job at the time that transferred me,she was a kid still in high school.As I said,I thought it was just a crush,that she'd get over it and find someone her age.Wasn't until later I realized she was part of God's plan.What else could have brought us together like that?

Best Answer

i dont

Best Answer

Honesty is always good, in the same boat here!

Best Answer