tinapurk tinapurk 46-50 14 Answers Feb 18, 2011

I don't know about anyone else, but my mind is ob<x>jective, and after weighing out pros and cons and checking them up with my beliefs and values, I make decisions ba<x>sed on valid ob<x>jective reasons, and because I'm accustomed to it, I go through with the decision even if it's hard. My heart, on the other hand, tends to get clouded by emotions, and makes exceptions to the ob<x>jective ba<x>sed on these feelings. These feelings are what make it hard to go through with decisions.<br />
In short, if what I'm being told is being influenced by emotion, usually I'm being told by my heart. I just usually hope to God what I'm being told is backed up by my mind.

Best Answer

your heart is your conscious, it guides you to what is right though it may not be logical and that's when your mind steps in to balance it out if need be.

Best Answer

My mind tells me what I should do. And my heart tells me what I desire.

Best Answer

If you gotta think about it.. the answer is probably "no"

Best Answer

your mind only gives you thoughts and your heart will beat faster so i always have listened to what my heart was telling me .....for without a heart there is no blood to your brain so listen to your heart!

Best Answer

it is only one word , a smile.... your heart is talking with you with smiles and relax , and your mind put you in a situation that you need to think if you will smile

Best Answer

The mind thinks about everything all the options, it takes other people in to consideration. Your heart tells you what you desire what *you* want.

Best Answer

It is when you know what it is but doesn't feels right.

Best Answer

my heart tells me what i think i want, my mind tells me what i think i need. my past tells me where i made the wrong choices, my spirit tells me what good i can take with me from the wrong choices. My body tells me that I have been at this too long. My cat tells me he wants some lap snuggles.

Best Answer

IMHO the question itself is the sort of thing the mind would come up with, not the heart. I get the feeling that anyone who asks such a question is doing at least one of the following: overthinking, overanalyzing, disconnecting from feelings, being dishonest with one's self.<br />
The heart wants. It's usually quick (like an impulse) and it's honest. It craves.<br />
The mind deliberates. It's usually slower and tends to find reasons or justifications. It calculates.

Best Answer

Everything you do comes from the heart, so whichever is the one you listen to is your heart.

Best Answer

The mind reasons, the heart feels... emotional=heart, practical=mind

Best Answer

Question everything. If there isn't a good reason to do what you are doing then you might want to re-think that. I let my heart decide only when the brain says it won't make much difference either way.

Best Answer

it's just telling the difference between what you want to do and what you need to do,the mind is reasonable,the heart if foolish

Best Answer