You read the bible, take the words of the past and apply them to the present as they are. You pray or talk to Him yourself. I use logic.

Best Answer

1 study Semite brain biology<br />
2 ba<x>sed on science unlike the limitations of 1

Best Answer

I only know a bit of what God thinks concerning me, the world today<br />
and how I am supposed to relate to it. Far as others knowing God<br />
that's their own lookout.<br />
All I do betimes is tell people about my experiences with God and<br />
let them draw their own conclusions. I like to hear about others'<br />
God experiences too.

Best Answer

it doesnt...<br />
attach your mind to the higher beings..<br />
besides, if you have knowledge, you share it with others so that they can 'light a candle by it'

Best Answer

People think they have Absolute Truth when we are relative to time and space, to finite bodies, individual CNSs, experiences, etc. I like to debate with people to try to see where they are coming from and then get their thoughts about where I am coming from ... I can state something is illogical when it comes to beliefs in "God" like "God wrote a book" or "God' is separate from the Universe", or "God' is still 'God' even when I believe that 'God' is like a human being." Even thought I like to discuss that, I still understand I am human, I am subjective, I am limited, and that everything I know is my relative truth. I try never to write "that is not true" or "I am right and you are wrong." Instead I would basically say or write, "I don't think that is logical" and then show why it doesn't make sense. <br />
No one has knowledge beyond relative truth/reality.

Best Answer

Nothing makes my knowledge better. as a matter of fact after burying myself in the bible for years, my knowledge is shattered all over the place. I don't trust anything but the red letters. I sure don't know the mind of God!

Best Answer

I don't know better than anyone else. I have my faith and that's enough

Best Answer

He told me so.

Best Answer

People make decisions about God in much the same way that they do other things. They go by what they feel and what seems right to them. They look at how things work and how people operate, and they form their own ideas in accordance with experience as to how things are or how they should be. So it is bound to happen that there will be people who feel that they have had experiences that others haven't had yet. When someone comes to a point of discovery and makes a conclusion about it, then he is apt to think, "Wow...other people probably don't know about this." And that can go for things like religious issues, basic questions about morality, or the proper way to bake a cake, make a fire, or trim a Christmas tree.

Best Answer

Through my faith and heart, and this is also what makes my knowledge better than others, my faith and heart!

Best Answer

You have ultimate knowledge? What if someone has the same faith and the same heart as you, are they still not as bright because they are still not you? If you have the "better knowledge" it must have resulted in fortune and fame across the world because you would be a supernatural phenomenon. I wonder what it is you know that no one else knows. You must be 100% human-free. Clearly if you are human, you wouldn't know more than other people... you would about the same. If you know more than others, you must not confine yourself to one body, or to the Earth. If you know more than others, you must be a uniting force across the world..... and to everyone you meet. Wow... someone who know more than others is using EP to communicate when they could be using their vast knowledge to use telepathy for communication. You must be so humble that you have foregone the use of teletransportation to travel and use an ordinary vehicle instead! Surely someone with more knowledge would have teletransportation .... You are probably so humble that you still use your arms to pick things up when you, having more knowledge, could use telekinesis.

Best Answer

What an idiot!
When did I ever say I have an ultimate knowledge?
It looks like you know how to write but don't know how to read LOL

Best Answer

What an idiot! When did I ever say I have an ultimate knowledge? It looks like you know how to write but don't know how to read LOL
and no it is not possible that someone will have the same faith and the same heart we are not talking about cloning lol clearly you do not know what I'm talking about, I didn't even care to read until the end of your comment, it is just stupid!

Best Answer

What an idiot! When did I ever say I have an ultimate knowledge? It looks like you know how to write but don't know how to read LOL and no it is not possible that someone will have the same faith and the same heart we are not talking about cloning lol clearly you do not know what I'm talking about (you do not have my knowledge lol), I didn't even care to read until the end of your comment, it is just stupid!

Best Answer