she is a super special person, perfect personality, she's really pretty, and she's liked by everyone, we talk all day in our five classes we have together, and i wish that that we can take our friendship and turn it into a relationship but I'm afraid of getting rejected and i am shy to ask as well. how do i know she likes me.
newguy26 newguy26 16-17, M 10 Answers Nov 28, 2012 in First Love

start singing that song by touch and go, i noticed you around and i find you very attractive.<br />
if she doesn't respond you can pass it of as a joke.<br />
hope it works for you.

Best Answer

If your too nervous to confront her, making flirty eye contact is the thing to do, shell eventually get it.

Best Answer

by asking her

Best Answer

When she says she doesn't like you, that means she likes you

Best Answer

wait for response..

Best Answer

ask her how she handles rejecting.

Best Answer

It's different with every girl obviously, but if I like a boy I'll try to be around him more and listen to what he has to say; my advice would be to go for it, if she's as nice as she seems even if she says no she'll be flattered and polite so you have nothing to lose. :')

Best Answer