If you are asking, he is.<br />
You will get along fine with someone new.

Best Answer

I’m a guy and all the time I was married I didn’t cheat and was about as unhappy as any husband could get. The reason I think I didn’t look somewhere else was because I was working at being honest and truthful in so many other areas of my life that even the thought of it seemed to give me a feeling I didn’t want to deal with. Did I look? You dam right I did. But here’s my point. You might ask yourself how many other areas of his life is he willing to forgo honesty and does he take honesty for granted? It’s hard to tell about this next one of, is he normally secretive about his activities? I am because I value my alone time more than ever before and I’m just not one to advertise what I do, but I think with other guys it could be a sign of a secret life.

Best Answer

His smile.

Best Answer

I know when they are thinking about cheating on me...... This ain't my first rodeo

Best Answer

It doesn't take much for me to catch on. I think a lot of people just stay in denial about it...hoping it isn't true. But deep down...you just know.

Best Answer

there are a number of possible "tells" chief among them is altered behavior (that goes for male or female)<br />
yes, you know what I mean

Best Answer

People drop clues without even knowing they do it. Usually out of subconscious guilt or they are just stupid.

Best Answer

when you catch them at it. it's so much more satisfying that way. no room for excuses.

Best Answer