Say you have a friend that you have an emotional connection with. And this person is already a GOOD friend, they are there for you with friendship, advice, etc. But, they want to have sex with you and they tell you. You wanna have sex with them as well. How can you tell if the guy is just wanting a friends with benefits situation, or they are wanting the friendship to blossom into something more meaningful?
blueeyes2010 blueeyes2010 36-40 13 Answers Nov 12, 2009

Try looking at your whole relationship with him and ask yourself a few questions. How long have you been friends? Were there signs before that showed he was interested in more? did he just break up with someone? is it all of a sudden that the both of you want this or has it been a gradual thing? Do you think he will still be there for you afterwards? There are more but you can see where im headed with this, evaluate your relationship with him and try to find out what YOU want from this ... then just flat out ask him what he wants to happen here. is he ready to move forward in a realationship or is he wanting to add to the realationship you already have? ... then tell him what you want. comunication is key here, and let him know that. Please dont judge him. He is just a guy after all.

Best Answer

when his pants is at full tent city

Best Answer

When he's breathing.

Best Answer

Will you stop with this emotional crap.

You are close enough to this person to have them tell you that they want to have sex with you, but you are uncomfortable in asking them what direction they want the relationship to go?

Just ask him! If you try to be guided by anticipating some sort of emotional connection you are asking to problems.

Best Answer

only a love sick ***** would want to no! i just want sex not the xtra crap no strings just do me an do me good!

Best Answer

Whether he wants to have just have sex or not isn't really the question that gets you the information that you need. Since you're friends I will assume you've seen him around other people? If he seems like primarily the same guy he is with you as he is with others than it might work. If however he's jerkish and inconsiderate of others and you can see a lot of people easily labeling him and ******* he's not treating you differently because your special...it's because he wants something from you. Since he confronted you about having sex you have to be clear about the fact that unless he wants a relationship it's not going to work for you and additionally you may even want to add that you don't plan on having sex with anyone that wouldn't be getting married to in the future just to see what his first physical response is, if the first response is shock you probably want to start pushing away from the guy all together.

Best Answer

There is really n o way that I know of to tell. I am a guy and if I knew I would share the information. I might be labeled as a traitor to my brethren but I sometimes feel bad for you ladies and how guys use you. But then again, we should really reconsider this concept of being used. Why is it women are still thinking in terms of being used by a guy for sex? Think about it, if you want to have sex with this guy, why don't you 'use him' and just see what happens from there? If a relationship develops, awesome. If it doesn't, you had a good time and no harm done as long as you are practicing safe sex. I hope that one day women will be able to get over the way the male dominated society in the past has demonized women for being loose just because they enjoy nookie as much as the men do. Most men want to marry virgins just so they can comfort themselves with the fact they are the best their wives have ever had. Virgins are over rated.

Best Answer

Put it this way ... man walks down the street with a raincoat that bulges in front and it isn't raining then he wants sex with you. Same man walks down the street with a raincoat that bulges in front and it's raining cats and dogs and he's bringing flowers he wants sex and a relationship. Hope that helps.

Best Answer

its easy enough to tell when a guy wants sex out of you. its hard to tell what he wants out of it. Why don't you ask him what he wants out of it?

Best Answer