There's a really thin line btwn a shy guy that really likes you and one that doesn't like you at all because they act similarly. So pls help me and tell me how one who does not like you acs. Really important. Thanks in advance for answering :) x
CamilleStorm CamilleStorm 18-21, F 6 Answers Apr 10, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

I don't think being shy has anything to do with it. I think the word you may be looking for is awkward. If he uses being shy as an excuse for everything, then he's not interested, and doesn't know how to tell you or he's stringing you along and is making a game out of it for what ever reason. After seeing a few of your questions, if I were you I'd move on. Believe me, a boy is a silly thing to waste so much energy on.

Best Answer

you genuinely think that...?

Best Answer

I'm sorry, I do:(

Best Answer

a shy guy will talk to you if he doesn't like you i think, there is no pressure.

Best Answer

ask...

Best Answer

Its possible for a shy guy to tell you that they like you just because they're too scared to tell you that they don't so that might not be really that accurate still....

Best Answer

if they were that scared would they not avoid you?

Best Answer

yeah that's true

Best Answer