cyrus1469 cyrus1469 41-45, M 6 Answers Dec 7, 2012 in Romance & True Love

A good way to tell is to start with light touching, brush her arm and hand. Judge her reaction, does she reciprocate or does she pull back. Gradually move up the level of touching , i.e leaving your hand on her arm or if sitting on her knee or thigh. Keep the level increasing, move closer, if she is still receptive then I would start flirting, lower your voice or whisper things to her, get her to come closer, etc.

Best Answer

That is creepy.

Best Answer

Um shes a Co Worker , and whlle the other women in the office have always been blunt and offten bitchy , shes very friendly , asking how my day is , how was my thanksgiving etc...
but a co worker said i may just be interpreting her wrong , that she may just be a friendly person.
i know one day i was at her desk and she noticeably looked down at my junk.

Best Answer

also i should add that my line of work , doesnt have me in the office but every couple of weeks for no more than 20 mins. but i have daily and constant communication with the office throughout the week.

Best Answer

There is no way to tell by regular social interaction. You need to escalate your intentions, personally I prefer to do it gradually as outlined above rather then go all in and ask her out. It could be awkward going forward since you work together if she said no. Obviously you will need to modify above as this is in the work place. Try the light touching to see how she responds, keep it natural. If that goes well then ask her out.. Lunch is a safe bet with a coworker.

Best Answer

She ll keep talking to u and keep the conversation rolling

Best Answer

Read her body language, it's usually quite obvious if she's into you or not.

Best Answer

Ask her out and find out

Best Answer

propose to her!

Best Answer