iwantpizza iwantpizza 46-50, F 8 Answers May 18, 2012

I lose the ability to hold my glass. I'll be there just standing & talking & then before I know it, the glass will just slip out of my hand. Time to switch to water....of course if I'm at a table & not holding my glass, that's a different story.....

Best Answer

l fell off bar stool. I trip and came back next fell. I guess i do not know want to stop drinking. ho ya i guess went i in up it the cross bar hotel.

Best Answer

O there are many little signs. One is when I begin talking too much, heading into blabbermouthery. Another is when I start forgetting obvious things, both knowledge and mundane details around me. A third: I'm just to damn tired. Four: I begin to feel bloated (this is particular to drinking beer).Then you get to other more serious ones like fall down, wet pants, **** them, etc.

Best Answer

When it stops being fun. But I usually just surround myself with my friends so that they will take the stuff away from me and be like, "ok I think that is enough." That is usually when I know. lol

Best Answer

falling over is usually a sign to stop for me ! lol

Best Answer

lol.. yeah and a good sign it is

Best Answer

indeed! I've not fallen yet, so i will continue, for a little while at least !:)

Best Answer

i rarely have more than one drink, maybe two, if its beer

Best Answer