The reason why I ask is because I remember commenting on about 2 of their stories and they were there the other day, and now when I check under my recent activities, I can't find them. I wonder why some people cannot just be adults about the whole thing and give some kind of reply or something.
cynmra cynmra 41-45, F 9 Answers Jul 30, 2012

Usually it's when I try to answer a question andI find out I can't.<br />
The praise jesus posters hate my guts. I know because I once tried to comment on a question about Jesus being the only way to heaven and literally saw twelve different "Sorry you cannot comment on this answer."s and to top it all off I couldn't answer the question.<br />
I guess they have no argument to stand on and just decided to block my heathen comments.

Best Answer

I doubt that they hate you. If a person truly believes in Jesus, then there shouldn't be any hatred in their heart for anyone. If they have the hatred, then they don't truly believe in Jesus and they are being hypocritical. But I guess that this person who blocked me couldn't handle what I had to say. Oh well... Thank you for your input. :)

Best Answer

I'm pretty sure me pointing out their hypocrisy in the first place is what got me blocked. No offense but for a group so assured of their god's existence they seem to do everything they can to ignore opposing points of view.

Best Answer

Heck, I get crucified all the time political blogging. Shrug. Nobody loves everybody.

Best Answer

That is so true grania. So true. Thank you for your answer. :)

Best Answer

The giant impenetrable barricade directly in front of you is usually a good indication that someone has blocked you.

Best Answer

Oh yes. Saw the barricade. It's o.k. I know what happened now and it's o.k. I thought I was going crazy but I am glad to know that I kept my sanity through it all. LOL ;D

Best Answer

Many very sensitive people out here. They don't realize that the EP is a great way to build some emotional toughness into themselves. Oh, well. Their loss.

Best Answer

Yes. It is their loss, and thank you so much for saying that. :)

Best Answer

They may not be there anymore cuz they closed their account

Best Answer

They are there though. I found out I was blocked. I just wanted to know what was going on and I found out. Thank you for answering my question. :D

Best Answer