I'm adding details late...but I thought I should kind of explain. I broke up with him a little over 2 years ago, then I moved 1200 miles away and we have talked off and on ever since but never got back together. I am finally really ready to be with him, for good but I don't know if he really wants it as much as I do. Also, he's in the air force and I'm on my way to medical school. Very complicated. I just want to know if I should keep telling him how much I care or if I should just lay low and see what happens. The problem is that I have been "laying low" for over a year basically.
FeistyRoadrunner FeistyRoadrunner 19-21, F 11 Answers Aug 16, 2009

You should NEVER have to fight for a relationship to work... That's where people get it wrong! Let it go, sweety!

I hope you find somebody you don't have to fight hard to keep!

A relationship should be about love, understanding, and the occasional tiff... If you find yourself in a lot of tiff's, it's time to find another...

Best Answer

can u honestly replace him with another guy? are u happier without him? and if he met someone else.. would u be 100% happy for him? would a long distance relationship work for you? and him? how much do really want this guy? tell him how you feel.. his response should clear things up for u.

Best Answer

you let go when there is no other options for you, if you love him ,love him, if you don't know how he feels ask him, if none of that works for you, find something that does, or walk away

Best Answer

Have you read the book "he's just not that into you"?? You might wanna give it a try...

There is such thing as trying too hard. He's not trying, only you are. Thnk about it.

Best Answer

let him know how you truly feel. thats all you can do. the rest is up to him

Best Answer

Honey, I "laid low" for over 8 years waiting on a man, constantly letting him know i cared for him and yet letting him have his freedom in hopes he would see how important i was to him---it never happened. I think you should point blank ask him---"Do you want a future with me, yes or no?" if he says yes, then i say love him and never give up on him but if he says no, he hee haws around, tell him you are moving on and you do DONT LOOK BACK!

Best Answer

Just go to medical School and start a new life. Trust me, in med school you won't have time to think about him. P.S. Please don't go to carribean med schools.

Best Answer

When there is love, faithfullness and a good heart and the guy is simply a little scared.

Best Answer

That is a good Question, as a man a can tell you that we (or My Self) think a lot about past love and what if things could have been other wise.

Best Answer