Well im 35 and have completely switched professions 3 times so far. Don't be concerned about committing to something, it doesn't have to be for life! <br />
Frankly I think I'm always gonna reinvent myself every 5 years or so. Keeps people guessing.

Best Answer

CHANGE IT!!! IF U FEEL LIKE U NEED TO SWITCH U HAVE TO! OR U'LL REGRET IT AND U'LL DIE WITH REGRET... just saying. its the truth. U shouldve stayed with Business or something how about pre-med. i applied as petrol. engineering

Best Answer

No, I had legit reasons for not pursuing Business anymore, it bored me. I did well in the classes, but I just didn't find it interesting or intriguing. And as for pre-med, no, just no. That is going into a field that I can't stand.

Best Answer

But that doesn't mean u should settle for less because u feel comfortable in it. U should stretch ur horizon by challenging urself. I could apply for studies of history of plants but I didn't because why would I do that to myself.

Best Answer

I just don't know. To be honest, I wouldn't even be in college if it wasn't my Dad's wish. See, I decided not to go and he didn't like that idea, but it was my choice. I changed my mind after he died because I thought this is what I should do (he died when I was 16, by the way). I know I need to be challenging myself, it just either not really challenging or it's too challenging.

Best Answer

I think u should talk around to some people around the campus. Join sports. -best way to build relationships and u can look around and discover more of what u should study? Honnestly thats what it will always be. I would choose too challenging im doing that too. Because u can only go so down before u lose it

Best Answer

Okay, though I'm terrible at sports, which is why I stopped playing them. I'm competitive but I'm not good at them. But I'll try, I guess.

Best Answer

Yup u should. Good luck!

Best Answer

Okay, thanks.

Best Answer