This is near the end of my 3rd year in college and I have already changed my major from Business Management to Elementary Education. I am starting to feel the same way I did before I switched. I don't want to change it yet, but I don't want to stay in it if I continue feeling like this. My family and friends are very supportive when I told them about the elementary thing (they weren't supportive of the business major). Before I changed majors, while I was still thinking things over, I remember talking to my grandma about possibly singing and maybe being in a band and she told me "Where are you going to sing at? a bar? No I don't think so, besides we don't have the money and I'm too old to even be all for that idea. So, no." Ugh, I just am confused. How do you know when it's what you want to do with your life?
Kirbyisme Kirbyisme 18-21, F 5 Answers Feb 5 in Community

Well im 35 and have completely switched professions 3 times so far. Don't be concerned about committing to something, it doesn't have to be for life! <br />
Frankly I think I'm always gonna reinvent myself every 5 years or so. Keeps people guessing.

Best Answer

You don't know for sure until you've actually given it a go for a year or two.

Best Answer

CHANGE IT!!! IF U FEEL LIKE U NEED TO SWITCH U HAVE TO! OR U'LL REGRET IT AND U'LL DIE WITH REGRET... just saying. its the truth. U shouldve stayed with Business or something how about pre-med. i applied as petrol. engineering

Best Answer

No, I had legit reasons for not pursuing Business anymore, it bored me. I did well in the classes, but I just didn't find it interesting or intriguing. And as for pre-med, no, just no. That is going into a field that I can't stand.

Best Answer

But that doesn't mean u should settle for less because u feel comfortable in it. U should stretch ur horizon by challenging urself. I could apply for studies of history of plants but I didn't because why would I do that to myself.

Best Answer

I just don't know. To be honest, I wouldn't even be in college if it wasn't my Dad's wish. See, I decided not to go and he didn't like that idea, but it was my choice. I changed my mind after he died because I thought this is what I should do (he died when I was 16, by the way). I know I need to be challenging myself, it just either not really challenging or it's too challenging.

Best Answer

I think u should talk around to some people around the campus. Join sports. -best way to build relationships and u can look around and discover more of what u should study? Honnestly thats what it will always be. I would choose too challenging im doing that too. Because u can only go so down before u lose it

Best Answer

Okay, though I'm terrible at sports, which is why I stopped playing them. I'm competitive but I'm not good at them. But I'll try, I guess.

Best Answer

Yup u should. Good luck!

Best Answer

Okay, thanks.

Best Answer