If it's to good to be true then you're dreaming. I do that all the time. I try not to wake up right away....Enjoy !

Best Answer

If the possibility strikes me that I may be dreaming, I bite my finger as hard as I can to see if it hurts at all. Then it usually doesn't and then I get crazy because I'm in dreamworld.<br />
Actually i used to do that.<br />
These nights I dont do that much anymore.<br />
If I suspect I might be dreaming, I try flying. If I can float even a little bit in the air (like for a second) then I know I'm dreaming. Then I fly more.

Best Answer

H.P. Lovecraft explained it rather well.

Best Answer

Recalling a situation in your memory after waking up

Best Answer

is there people that can acknowledge they are dreaming in their actual dream?

Best Answer

I have many times. You just know it while you're in the dream, you say "oh I'm dreaming, this isn't really happening" to yourself.

Best Answer

I've never been able to do that, and I dream of places consequently throughout the years, I wish I was conscious of that.

Best Answer

I guess technically . . . You cant. Matter of fact theyve made two movies ba<x>sed on that very premis. Matrix and inception

Best Answer

you don't make spelling mistakes when you're dreaming...

Best Answer

you can read and see letters in your dreams?

Best Answer

I win the Nobel Prize for Literature in my dreams... for "Noddy saves the world economy"... I also win the Nobel Prize for Economy at the same time... :-)

Best Answer

I don't dream and I am usually in what most call a nightmare, so now I lay me down to sleep.

Best Answer

Um........................Probably when you wake up. If you don't wake up then you are not dreaming.

Best Answer

I dream of things, where I cannot tell you in them that i am dreaming, when your dreaming you can't tell if its reality of not. My fake life might be here because I love the one I live in my dreams all the time.

Best Answer

Oh..... I know what you are talking about. I have that all the time. The way I tell is that i ask somebody did (what you dreamed about) and if they say no then it was a dream.

Best Answer

me too.

Best Answer