I'm not sure, but I think that I might get a little grumpy or feel "out of sorts".<br />
Maybe a little like the feeling that I am forgetting something important, or that I can't find the word that I'm looking for. Uncomfortable. Maybe even a sense of foreboding. <br />
I don't think I repress very well....most of my memories will at least find a way to get into my dreams, whether I want them to or not.

Best Answer

Usually loss of memomory for that moment in time.

Best Answer

I would get strange, disturbing little flashes of the event, but wouldn't recognize it. It would be "wow, what was that? Where did that come from?"

Best Answer

You start having the feeling that something isn't right, of something is there but you can't quite remember it, if you keep that mindset, knowing that there's a piece missing soon enough you will begin to have flashbacks *it can take a few months or a few days to get a flashback it just depends on if your mind is sure your conscious memory can handle it. It's all there, stored in your subconscious memory you see... Usually the memory is traumatic if your mind is repressing that memory though so... good luck x

Best Answer

I don't know there's so many ways to repress memories. But you can get a brain scan, which can tell you if you have PTSD I think. No ones memory is fully truthfull anyway. Everyone has memories that didn't actually happen. Mostly not of major events, but you do attatch other peoples stories to your own subconciously, and sometimes add emotions to memories you didn't actually have at the time.

Best Answer

it won't tell you you the truth cos you'll cry

Best Answer