When you look at them and can't stop smiling, years after you've known their secrets, their minds and their hearts. You see your unborn children in their eyes, and no beauty in nature can imitate the inspiration you feel when you see that. They make you want to be better, see better and be the best person you can be. "I" is no longer part of your vocabulary, and holding their hand is one of the greatest feelings that you never imagined possible. You know the meaning of life, you see the meaning in your own and understand the beat in the wings of a butterfly and the walk of a spider and see the music in their step.

Best Answer

That's beautiful!

Best Answer

I AGREE, :)
could be the lyrics to a song, i think one line already is from one of BRYAN ADAMS',"have you really ever loved a woman" magical song.

Best Answer

If I did quote the song, I did it unintentionally. I will gladly give credit where credit is due.

Best Answer

Your heart will tell you

Best Answer

When Morpheus believes....

Best Answer

:) nice

Best Answer

They dont have to dodge bullets.

Best Answer

when they look at you and see all the good you are, not the bad. and wake up every morning and thank you for being there

Best Answer

oO

Best Answer