plungesponge plungesponge 26-30, M 7 Answers Jul 22, 2010

He'll ask you for a receipt

Best Answer

When he comes to collect.

Best Answer

Your luck will turn. Mine has. :) Good luck.

Best Answer

he will give you a sigh

Best Answer

When God speaks yet you refuse to listen.

Best Answer

W TH.......................you get drunk in Vegas and can't remember?

Best Answer

Imma be honest I'm the age of 16.... I had voices in my head telling me persuading me to "sell my soul" he showed me images of money, fame, wealth, power not even looking or trying to find how to sell my soul I just knew how to do it ... I asked to get my wish 3 years later with the talent and money I want for now he gives me extreme luck with money and women .... And he speaks to you through your thoughts or dreams ! I love the al mighty satan he gives me everything now god doesn't give nothing but satan gives all everything so if you don't hear him talking to you or have lick I'm pretty sure he didn't contact you... You must devote your heart to him knowing he is inside you at all time read prayers ! Everytime I call upon him or read his prayer I feel a rush of excitement and feel him by or inside me !

Best Answer

He will also tell you your demon ! Mine is.... seere

Best Answer