angelicsmiles angelicsmiles 31-35, F 21 Answers Jun 3 in Dating & Relationships

i find it very relieving (most of the times).

Best Answer

Till the time me don't take myself for granted, all's well. Rest doesn't matter.

Best Answer

When everything is expected from you and nothing is given in return.

Best Answer

Absolutely. Except empty words perhaps, lol. Those are cheap to give.

Best Answer

Yes, those are worthless.

Best Answer

When you're not appreciated

Best Answer

You just know.

Best Answer

I never think that any more. It's bad for my soul, I am glad that I am taken for granted and not someone else.

Best Answer

At the time you normally don't .Its only after doing what ever you are doing and you have time to stop and think about it that you realise you have been taken for granted .

Best Answer

When you get least/no hike and others get enough :)<br />
When you say something and the person on other side says, oh...we wil see to this issue once we are done with others :)

Best Answer

no response ..

Best Answer

When you are not listened to.

Best Answer

When you FEEL it.

Best Answer

They'll make you wait...they'll always have their excuses... hmmm..I just feel it. Personally..I'd usually have the "how we used to be" thoughts.

Best Answer

well if now one care about you

Best Answer

When the other person is happy all the time while you're feeling miserable

Best Answer

You don't know till you find someone who doesn't take you for granted then you know the difference

Best Answer

I think you are right.

Best Answer

I didn't know I took my kids mother for granted til she was gone now I know to treasure what I have while I have it

Best Answer

Thats the sad bit. People always realise too late or after something extreme happens.

Best Answer

I kick myself for it everyday if I could turn back the hands of time I would but I messed up and I've accepted my fate but it still hurts

Best Answer

When you expect them to expect it of you

Best Answer