andromeda andromeda 36-40, F 6 Answers Oct 9, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

You may be looking for a simple answer but I think the saying that everyone is unique is true. We all experience many different things growing up and everyday that no person experiences the same exact things and thats what makes us what we are. Everyone is unique. <br />
Whether or not you know how about yourself. lol

Best Answer

Loved your answer..there is no simplistic response, you are absolutely right, each of us is unique, some spend a lifetime buried beneath an avalanche of people expectations that they forget to harvest their uniqueness in a bid to fit in. As for me, totally unashamedly eccentric, a product of dysfuntional life experiences, I evolved from a passive, stifled person non grata to a hetro rebel. with possibly,bi/nymph tendencies and a capacity to break moulds that were part and parcel of my upbringing..few decades on, I strive to be as different as possible,as those that were concerned enough to turn their backs when I began "living" are no longer the judging bodies of disapproval..so yeah I am pretty much an unguided missile with ambitions that are bigger than my wee persona lol x

Best Answer

Because I am me

Best Answer

nice

Best Answer

I dress flashy and my hair is always done... but deep down am a shy guy.

Best Answer

Awww ..Im sure that in itself is an endearing part of your persona....Shy translates to me as being wonderfully sensitive to others , without being too obtrusive..Thank you

Best Answer

what incredible feedback---thank you!

Best Answer

So many answers to choose from. Well, my sense of humor is odd. :D

Best Answer

sense of humor in any shape or form is good as long as the humor its harmless to others..I live,breathe and admire the harbingers of humour as it is a huge shield against many forms of stress,relives tension. thaws huge ice caps, yep bring it on...x

Best Answer

If you are rich, you are eccentric. <br />
If you are poor, you're just crazy.

Best Answer

I think I'm doing things the normal way when friends will start joking about how odd I do it. All kinds of things. [:{)

Best Answer